Author Topic: Chris surgery  (Read 5036 times)

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Re: Chris surgery
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2006, 02:40:54 pm »
for Chris, for Taylor (I miss chatting with her, please tell her hello!) and for all the other young folk (ok, under the age of ...um.....35!!), I send you BIG hugs and warm wishes. You are young, you are strong and guess what? You have the best moms around!

Hugs to you all.. and Chris/Chrismom... thoughts, wishes, amethyst huggles to you all tomorrow.

Phyl :)
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Obita

« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2006, 05:11:10 pm »
Chrissmom:

Good luck tomorrow.  Please know there are going to be a whole lot of AN Angels sitting on Your/Chris's shoulders tomorrow.

Kathy
Kathy - Age 54
2.5 cm translab May '04
University of Minnesota - Minneapolis
Dr. Sam Levine - Dr. Stephen Haines

jacobs

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2006, 06:47:52 pm »

Hope everthing goes without a hitch tomorrow.Sending lots of support and hugs from Canada!The good thing is that at this time tomorrow it will be over and you can concentrate on helping your son recover. Having your family with you in the hospital is some of the best medicine.
                                                                                                Take care,Jacobs
Translab April 24,2006 3.5x2.5cm
Sunnybrook Hospital,Toronto.Dr.Chen&Dr.Perusmen
Left side facial paralysis,gold weight in eyelid &"deaf on the left"
now I'm a true canadian...EH?

matti

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2006, 09:20:48 pm »
Will be keeping Chris in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow. Sending you a big hug Chrissmom

cheryl
3.5 cm  - left side  Single sided deafness 
Middle Fossa Approach - California Ear Institute at Stanford - July 1998
Dr. Joseph Roberson and Dr. Gary Steinberg
Life is great at 50