Author Topic: How to post to calendar  (Read 2315 times)

Julie A

How to post to calendar
« on: August 04, 2008, 08:49:12 am »
Hello,

Would anyone mind sharing with me the steps to posting dates to the calendar?  I am scheduled for my follow up MRI on Aug 20th with my doctor appointment on Sept 3rd.  This is a comparison to the initial diagnosis MRI from January.  I am currently in the wait and watch category.  If I have growth, my ENT is recommending surgery.  Thanks

Julie

Jim Scott

• 1943-2020 Please keep Jim's family in your hearts
Re: How to post to calendar
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2008, 09:08:05 am »
Julie:

I took the liberty of adding your MRI to the August calendar.  I hope you don't mind.  :)

To access the calendar, go here: http://my.calendars.net/an_treatments/d20/08/2008

Find the month and the day you want.  Click on the day.  That will bring up the 'Create New Calendar Entry' screen.  In the 'Calendar Text' box, type in your name and whatever info you wish to post (keep it brief, there isn't much room).  You can use the default color or choose a color, if you wish.  Most choose their color.  When you're sure the text is O.K., click the 'submit' button at the bottom.  You'll be taken to a new screen.  Click on 'View Calendar' to see the full calendar with your info, hopefully in the right place.  If you need to edit your entry, click on the day (20th) and you'll get the screen that says 'Edit' next to your info.  Click on that to edit your information.  It will allow you to do so, then you can click on 'view calendar' again to see your edited entry.  The site can be very slow sometimes, so patience is needed, depending on when you access the calendar.  I hope this helps - and good luck with the MRI on August 20th.  :)

Jim
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 09:09:59 am by Jim Scott »
4.5 cm AN diagnosed 5/06.  Retrosigmoid surgery 6/06.  Follow-up FSR completed 10/06.  Tumor shrinkage & necrosis noted on last MRI.  Life is good. 

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is.  The way we cope with it is what makes the difference.