Author Topic: What a week!  (Read 5262 times)

dalern

• My glass is always half full
    • www.dalebarnesrn.com
Re: What a week!
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2010, 05:09:58 pm »
Congratulations on the new granddaughter.  What an awful and stressful week you had.  At least it ended with great news.  I know what you mean about loss, even if it is expected.  I was in Florida this past week to be with a very close cousin who was on Hospice.  She did pass away while I was there.....I think she waited for me to get there.  However, the reality that she is gone is still difficult and hard to believe.

My prayers to your husband and all your family on his loss, and also a hearty congratulations on Michelle's baby.  Interesting how with loss, often comes new life.
~Dale
Dale Barnes, RN, MSN, CLNC
Tarzana, CA
1998 Sudden Onset Idiopathic Sensorineural  hearing loss diagnosed at House Ear Institute, Los Angeles
BAHA June 30, 2010 Dr. Jeffrey Harris UCSD San Diego

Brendalu

• Smile..it makes everyone wonder what you are up to
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2010, 04:44:16 am »
Whew...........Michelle's blood pressure still isn't cooperating, more meds, a cardiologist and less stress?  I think letting her rest might help, but hey, she is in the hospital...no rest for anyone there.
My cousin who's Mom passed away, became Grandma eight hours after I did to another beautiful baby girl...circle of life!
Keri...Peiton is pronounced Peyton, as in Peyton Manning.  PM is Peiton's dad's favorite football player, but his favorite place to eat is Pei Wei...............The Emerson is in honoring my Mom, who passed away in 2006...it was her maiden name.
Dale, I am so sorry for the loss of your friend.  I'm glad you got there in time. My thoughts and prayers are with you. 
Someone told me to take a deep breath....I've taken so many I think I am hyperventilating!
I am taking the trip today to see Michelle (she is 50 miles away).  Doesn't seem far but in Houston traffic it can sometimes take an hour and a half.
Thank you all for your well wishes and prayers.
Hugs and love to all,
Brenda
Brenda Oberholtzer
AN surgery 7/28/05
Peyman Pakzaban, NS
Chester Strunk, ENT

dalern

• My glass is always half full
    • www.dalebarnesrn.com
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2010, 08:44:06 am »
Can't wait to see pictures of the baby!
~Dale
Dale Barnes, RN, MSN, CLNC
Tarzana, CA
1998 Sudden Onset Idiopathic Sensorineural  hearing loss diagnosed at House Ear Institute, Los Angeles
BAHA June 30, 2010 Dr. Jeffrey Harris UCSD San Diego

msmaggie

• Blessings abound!
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2010, 09:21:21 am »
And where are the pictures of precious Peiton?  Love the name!  Congrats to all.  How's Chelle doing?
Priscilla
Diagnosed  left AN 8/07/08, 1.9 CM
Surgery 12/10/08 at Methodist Hospital w/Vrabec and Trask for what turned out to be a cpa meningioma.