Author Topic: off the subject  (Read 6509 times)

Battyp

Re: off the subject
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2006, 04:33:42 pm »
Yeah the parents are too blame.  They are the have lots of money so instant gratification.  If they'd have left the boy alone he'd of gotten around to the sex thing soon enough!  I dated a guy who bought his kids anything they wanted.  Yeah I think if they wanted a hooker he'd of gotten one of those too.  Too much disposable income...heck the man made 30k a month. 

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2006, 06:00:29 pm »
Yeah the parents are too blame.  They are the have lots of money so instant gratification.  If they'd have left the boy alone he'd of gotten around to the sex thing soon enough!  I dated a guy who bought his kids anything they wanted.  Yeah I think if they wanted a hooker he'd of gotten one of those too.  Too much disposable income...heck the man made 30k a month. 

I want his phone number... :D :P
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Battyp

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2006, 07:51:22 pm »
LoL no you don't ...he's a jerk and besides he married someone else the weekend before my surgery.  His kids would drive you to drink  lol

thecakes

« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2006, 09:20:17 pm »
   Batty you talked about Cedar Point.  We go there every year.  What city do you live in?  I'm from Ottawa,Ohio.

Battyp

« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2006, 10:05:52 pm »
HI cakes:  I'm actually in Fl.  I love roller coasters and cedar point has some awesome ones...had some free airline tickets and thought it would be fun.  Good thing my fun didn't pan out.  No more roller coasters for me  :(

matti

« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2006, 02:08:46 pm »
battyprincess - Roller coasters are one of the things I miss  >:( since AN surgery. I am in Northern Californiia and we have a couple of parks that have some awesome roller coasters, the old wooden kind. I used to love to take my boys. Geez, I can't even go on the merry go round. Somedays, I feel like I just got off one LOL!

3.5 cm  - left side  Single sided deafness 
Middle Fossa Approach - California Ear Institute at Stanford - July 1998
Dr. Joseph Roberson and Dr. Gary Steinberg
Life is great at 50

thecakes

« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2006, 05:03:02 pm »
  Matti- its strange, since my surgery I can ride anything.  I ride all the coasters with my son.  Before surgery, I'd get dizzy but now its like i"m fearless.

Battyp

« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2006, 05:20:30 pm »
cakes I'd ride but was strongly advised against it from the neurosurgeon.  Must be from the brain stem involvement and them wanting to make sure it's right as rain befor I go back to my loop de loops.  Funny I can loop upside down on a rollarcoaster but please please please don't make me ride the merry go round.  All this time I thought it was from sibling torment on the mad tea cups at disney  lol

matti

« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2006, 08:07:14 pm »
My surgeon also advised me not to ride any amusement park rides. He Just takes all the fun out of life!!!!!

Tea Cups are just plain torture

I will just sit on a bench and happily eat my corn dogs and cotton candy  ;D

3.5 cm  - left side  Single sided deafness 
Middle Fossa Approach - California Ear Institute at Stanford - July 1998
Dr. Joseph Roberson and Dr. Gary Steinberg
Life is great at 50

Battyp

« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2006, 09:30:32 pm »
Heck matti I can't even do that....

no carbonation
no sugar
no caffine
no swirly whirly rides

need greek god for massage!  lol

I remember going to disney two months after my surgery for mickey's very merry xmas with my son and some friends.  I sat in a wheelchair all night long how dull was that...some disney employee thought i was lost sitting by myself while everyone else was on rides.

thecakes

« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2006, 09:41:06 am »
  My first year after surgery I could'nt ride anything.  Now I can ride anything I want and I love to ride.  Last year when we went to Cedar Point we were in line for a coaster and I was looking around at everyone and we were the oldest people in line.
   That new ride at Disney had me a little concerned though.  I don't know the name of it .  You are going to space.  You sit in like a rocket and launch off.  You feel alot of pressure at lift off.  I thought this would be no good for us head people.  I don't think I'll ride that one again.

Battyp

« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2006, 11:34:53 am »
Busch Gardens here had just gotten a new coaster and I was hoping to ride it....now I'll just have to watch the other people come off and throw up  lol