Author Topic: This ANer needs to diet  (Read 33245 times)

Battyp

Re: This ANer needs to diet
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2006, 10:21:53 pm »
I cant' believe Jean didn't share her treats with us.  I was good today I didn't pick on anyone I did my time out gracefully  ;D

I too lost weight after the hospital stay and then I guess with the steriods and an unsuprvised diet I had fun  LOL  couldn't cook anything so grabbed junk food galore  :o

weigh in is on monday....so enjoy the weekend!  It's next week we start being good again :)

Jeanlea

« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2006, 10:29:49 pm »
Did you ever see a lion with raw meat?  That's how I am with anything chocolate.  Sorry, just can't share chocolate.  lol
translab on 3.5+ cm tumor
September 6, 2005
Drs. Friedland and Meyer
Milwaukee, WI
left-side facial paralysis and numbness
TransEar for SSD

Battyp

« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2006, 10:31:33 pm »
Heck mine is anything with sugar in it.  It's like I'm a junkie on herione  lol

matti

« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2006, 12:38:54 am »
Hi Jean-  I'll be your Weight Watcher diet buddy. I hit lifetime back in 1999, attended meetings for a year or so after that. Gained some back, so I am weighing in yet again. I have a great leader, makes all the difference. I just know that when I am out of points for the day, it's time for bed. Lately I have been out of points before noon. LOL 

Static - I think I will also pay Aunt Annie a visit. I'll buy you one too BattyP, extra sugar! 

3.5 cm  - left side  Single sided deafness 
Middle Fossa Approach - California Ear Institute at Stanford - July 1998
Dr. Joseph Roberson and Dr. Gary Steinberg
Life is great at 50

***Leigh***

« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2006, 03:09:52 am »
do you think i can blame my an for extra weight? do they weigh much?

Battyp

« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2006, 07:33:25 am »
Aunt Ann who is Aunt Ann?  I've heard of aunt sally's she's the praline lady in new orleans..or shall I saw..was? ???

I'm thinking the AN doesn't weigh that much..or heck maybe that was the 10 pounds we all lost right after surgery?  Yeah..the AN weighs 10 pounds and after they take it from you you gain 40..OOPS :o

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2006, 09:54:37 am »
I was watching the Food Network the other night...the history of pretzels...and there's some in the Chicago area that look like they are to die for....stuffed pretzels....Kim and Scott's pretzels...anyone ever had one?  Auntie Annies are too greasy for me, but they do in a pinch.  I'm eating cottage cheese and being a good girl because it's breakfast time and I actually like it.  Chocolate comes later...like in about 20 minutes.  I have Cadbury mini eggs and Cadbury caramel eggs.  he he he.
3.1cm x 2.0cm x 2.1cm rt AN Translab 7/5/06
CSF leak 7/17/06 fixed by 8 day lumbar drain
Dr. Backous, Virgina Mason Seattle
12/26/07 started wearing TransEar

thecakes

« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2006, 03:33:41 pm »
  I love to pig out at Applebees or Charlies or Road House orRed Lobster or Dammons or Frickers or--------------------------------------------

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2006, 04:55:43 am »
Hay batty, I think you can do the cruise finances - with maths like that, we are in great hands!
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

Battyp

« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2006, 08:16:06 am »
I can add good as I is a math and reading teacher  lol

I have lots of checks a whole boxfull that can be printed up lickety split..surely there must be money in an account somewhere to be able to actually cash or use them right? ;)

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2006, 03:43:42 pm »
Ok you wenches, I'll lead the weigh in stakes. I lost 1kg last week (that's 2.2046 pounds). Nothing special, just didn't over indulge.

Laz
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW

Battyp

« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2006, 05:23:21 pm »
Oh Poor Larry...weigh in is monday so those two pounds don't count!   :P

shoegirl

« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2006, 05:30:43 pm »
So is Monday the official start?  If so - what are we posting tomorrow?  Desired weight -loss?

Are we starting a new thread of using the same one? 
left side 2.0cm x 1.3cm  
Cyberknife - 12/2005
The Barrow Institute, Phoenix, AZ

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #58 on: March 19, 2006, 05:39:16 pm »
batty,

Remember, I am from down under and significantly east of your wonderful country so Monday here is Sunday your place.

Now, after my wonderful weigh in result and with one week to go till the next one, I am currently smothering my face (eating some as well) with a fantastic large chocolate muffin - it's deeeeeeeeeeelicious, mmm, yum ( I feel like Homer right now - muuuuuufffffffiiiiiiinnnnnnnnn, chooooooooooccccccccooooooollllllllllaaaaaate. Sorry to use up the database, but I had to do it. It's a cunning plan to have all you wenches go get some chocolate and not lose more than my 1kg. Shrewd and learning from the best (thats all you wenches of course) and I must say from the web site of a couple of you, rather saucy wenches at that!

Laz
Chronologer of the PBW

Battyp

« Reply #59 on: March 19, 2006, 05:42:25 pm »
Hmmm

Monday weigh in (we aren't telling out weight)  So I guess it would be more of a post that you're in? How about...
battyprincess wench: desired weight loss more than 10 pounds...does that work for everyone?