Author Topic: Good Morning!  (Read 777874 times)

Brendalu

• Smile..it makes everyone wonder what you are up to
Re: Good Morning!
« Reply #2670 on: June 02, 2008, 05:06:09 am »
Sounds like we are gonna have a fun filled voyage, where ever we go!
Brendalu
Brenda Oberholtzer
AN surgery 7/28/05
Peyman Pakzaban, NS
Chester Strunk, ENT

Sue

• Que sera, sera
    • My Blog
« Reply #2671 on: June 02, 2008, 03:39:30 pm »
As long as our Scotty doesn't have to say, "I canna make her move any faster Cap't, the engines are gonna blow!", then we'll be okay. 

Of course, we save the warp drive for very special occasions.  Right, Laz? ;D

Somebody get the Cap't out of the art studio, Pooter, unfurl the sails or somethin' , and Laz, let's get this rust-bucket underway.  We are hankerin' for an adventure, for cryin' out loud.

Sue in Vancouver

Sue in Vancouver, USA
 2 cm Left side
Diagnosed 3/13/06 GK 4-18-06
Gamma Knife Center of Oregon
My Blog, where you can read my story.

http://suecollins-blog.blogspot.com/2010/02/hello.html

The only good tumor be a dead tumor. Which it's becoming. Necrosis!
Poet Lorry-ate of Goode

Debbi

• Originator of the Magic Scarf
    • Debbi's AN Blog
« Reply #2672 on: June 02, 2008, 03:43:53 pm »
I just hope the skallywags don't have to wear coconut bras...
Debbi - diagnosed March 4, 2008 
2.4 cm Right Side AN
Translab April 30, 2008 at NYU with Drs. Golfinos and Roland
SSD Right ear, Mild synkinesis and facial nerve damage
BAHA "installed" Feb 2011 by Dr. Cosetti @ NYU

http://debsanadventure.blogspot.com

yardtick

• I have to keep smiling, or else I WILL cry.
« Reply #2673 on: June 02, 2008, 04:44:42 pm »
Sue,

Why did I read that in "Scottie's" voice? :D  Too funny ;D

Anne Marie
Sept 8/06 Translab
Post surgical headaches, hemifacial spasms and a scar neuroma. 
Our we having fun YET!!! 
Watch & Wait for more fun & games

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #2674 on: June 02, 2008, 05:22:03 pm »
Okie dokie,

The good ship PBW is off again -

the air is silent, the mist is low and hovers over the still ocean, the crew, well, what can i say about the crew! They are all still fast asleep after a rather heavy night of lottin and plunderin and exhausting the rum barrels. Where did this take place you may ask,

Everyone must now close their eyes and envisage blurry scenery as we travel back in time.

Well, a long, long time ago (yesterday to be precise) Captain Deb and her specially hand picked team of the most rotten scalleys and wenches (names suppressed for legal reasons), took off on the whirly girly dinghy thingy after Pooter had returned it in a few pieces. The Captain had earmarked a what was thought to be, small island in the Indian ocean, and thought that her and her meanest and rottenest (new word to be added to the Oxford dictionary)  crew could take the island in a matter of minutes.

Well, captain parrot head, obviously under the influence of every pharmacuetical company, got her bearings out just a degree or two and decided to take on Australia. needless to say, as they landed on shore, armed with their feather dusters (Scotty was a notable absentee as he is still struggling blindfolded on the plank). "Whertheheckarewe" asked the cursed cruise director, who shall remain nameless. A squark then was relayed and interpreted as "dunno but we can't use that name, its taken".

The crew are now in a flap but they soon come across this building with a title that says "PUB". Now the hitchhikers guide to pirating defines a PUB as a watering hole often frequented by those that consume different coloured water that makes them loud and dizzy and then sick. The captain, quick on the uptake spots the cellar full of barrelss.There be loads a rum jere me mateys. So the crew decide to haul out the barrels and return them to the ship. On the way back to the girly whirly dinghy thingy, they are confronted with a large group of mean looking thugs with a patch on their leather jackets that says "Hells Angels".

the crew are stunned at first but then decide, we be the meanest scurge of the seven seas, we fight!

Stay tuned when we find out if the crew met their match? How will the feather dusters stand up to chains and knives? is this the end of the caped crusader, oops, wrong story. is this the end of the winged beak and her motley crew?

laz
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

Sue

• Que sera, sera
    • My Blog
« Reply #2675 on: June 02, 2008, 08:48:27 pm »

(/quote)Why did I read that in "Scottie's" voice? :D  Too funny ;D

Anne Marie
[/quote]

Anne Marie, I'm assuming you've watched waaaaaay to much Star Trek, just like me! HA

Sue

Sue in Vancouver, USA
 2 cm Left side
Diagnosed 3/13/06 GK 4-18-06
Gamma Knife Center of Oregon
My Blog, where you can read my story.

http://suecollins-blog.blogspot.com/2010/02/hello.html

The only good tumor be a dead tumor. Which it's becoming. Necrosis!
Poet Lorry-ate of Goode

er

« Reply #2676 on: June 03, 2008, 08:21:36 am »
Laz,
 WOW!!

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #2677 on: June 03, 2008, 05:16:16 pm »
Captain Deb decides that the best form of defence is attack. So in true bird like spirit, she faces off with the Hells Angel leader - well, when i say "faces off" i mean, our Captain is eyeballing his stomach. No matter, the challenge is there. "WHAT ARE YA" shouts the hells Angel leader. "WHAT ARE YOU" squarks the Captain at a deafening pitch. The Hells Angel leader, suitably impressed with the bold move by the parrot, decides to back off.

The crew cheer loudly and decide to crack open one of the barrells to which the Hells Angels also indulged. The commando crew unit then took the remaining rum to the good ship PBW where all the crew forgot about their headaches, dizziness and other health issues and the stand off story was told by the commando unit to the rest of the crew all night with about 15 different versions, each one being more heroic than the previous version..

As day broke, none of the crew were not in very good shape and moaning and groaning (for the wrong reasons) throughout the ship.  Alas, another twist in this virtual adventure, a sudden storm appears, sending bucket loads of rain down onto the deck and waking the crew. The wind gushes at 100mph, the waves are at 10 metres, the good ship PBW is struggling to stay afloat. Meanwhile, Scotty is still on the plank displaying superb balancing skills.

The PBW is then caught up in a tornado and is being hurled into the air but the good ship PBW is a tough nut and is still in one piece although Scotty has succumbed and is no longer on the plank.

Stay tuned when we find out where Scotty has been flung to? will the good ship PBW survive the tornado, will the rum stocks still be intact.

Stay tuned

Laz

2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
« Reply #2678 on: June 03, 2008, 06:58:36 pm »
Wait. 

I think I missed something.

Was the thingy dingy ever found  ???
Retrosig 5/31/07 Drs. Battista & Kazan (Hinsdale, Illinois)
Left AN 3.0 cm (1.5 cm @ diagnosis 6 wks prior) SSD. BAHA implant 3/4/08 (Dr. Battista) Divino 6/4/08  BP100 4/2010 BAHA 5 8/2015

I don't actually "make" trouble..just kind of attract it, fine tune it, and apply it in new and exciting ways

yardtick

• I have to keep smiling, or else I WILL cry.
« Reply #2679 on: June 03, 2008, 07:32:30 pm »
Maybe the Hells Angel leader has it and gave it to the Canadian cabinet minister who's ex-girlfriend was previously involved with the leader of the Hells Angels in Montreal!!!!

Big scandal here in Canada......that thingy dingy gets around ;)

Anne Marie
Sept 8/06 Translab
Post surgical headaches, hemifacial spasms and a scar neuroma. 
Our we having fun YET!!! 
Watch & Wait for more fun & games

Kaybo

« Reply #2680 on: June 03, 2008, 07:33:30 pm »
Jan~
I think Pooter had it the whole time he was gone...   ???

K
Translab 12/95@Houston Methodist(Baylor College of Medicine)for "HUGE" tumor-no size specified
25 yrs then-14 hour surgery-stroke
12/7 Graft 1/97
Gold Weight x 5
SSD
Facial Paralysis-R(no movement or feelings in face,mouth,eye)
T3-3/08
Great life!

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
« Reply #2681 on: June 03, 2008, 09:54:02 pm »
K - you could be right.  I don't know  ???  I'm still confused.

But I'm wondering if the Canadian cabinet minister is somehow related to the ex-governor of New York  :D

I'm beginning to wonder if there are any politicians who are scandal free these days.

Left AN 3.0 cm (1.5 cm @ diagnosis 6 wks prior) SSD. BAHA implant 3/4/08 (Dr. Battista) Divino 6/4/08  BP100 4/2010 BAHA 5 8/2015

I don't actually "make" trouble..just kind of attract it, fine tune it, and apply it in new and exciting ways

Pooter

• The Official Breeze Conjurer - PBW
    • Blog Website
« Reply #2682 on: June 03, 2008, 10:09:54 pm »
I was hiding the thingy dingy and rowed it to have my surgery.  I rowed it back in circles, but its back now.  Well, it was RIGHT HERE...Hmm..

It has gone missing again unless she took it on her "trip".   ;D

Pooter...
Diagnosed 4/10/08 - 3cm Right AN
12hr retrosig 5/8/08 w/Drs Vrabec and Trask in Houston, Tx
Some facial paralysis post-op but most movement is back, some tinitus.  SSD on right.
Story documented here:  http://briansbrainbooger.blogspot.com/

"I must be having fun all wrong!"  - Roger Creager

Brendalu

• Smile..it makes everyone wonder what you are up to
« Reply #2683 on: June 04, 2008, 05:08:02 am »
I see that Laz is back in fine fashion and we in embarking on another incredible cruise!  Hear, I thought the thingy dingy was probably caught in all of the snow and ice in the Northeast!  Glad to hear that Pooter had it under his "wing".  Phyl probably has it for her "mini vacation". 
The visual on Captain Deb facing off with a Hell's ANgel is worth some graphics!  Captain, where are you with those pictures you are so good at posting?
Brendalu
Brenda Oberholtzer
AN surgery 7/28/05
Peyman Pakzaban, NS
Chester Strunk, ENT

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
« Reply #2684 on: June 04, 2008, 06:42:22 am »
Great idea, Brendalu  ;D

Captain, we need graphics!!!