Author Topic: for the old-timers: Tim Tams available at Target!  (Read 5340 times)

lori67

Re: for the old-timers: Tim Tams available at Target!
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2008, 11:21:53 am »
Katie -

If I can no longer button my pants, I'm blaming it all on you!  I found the Tim Tams in Target....oh....was that a mistake.  Those are, hands down, the best cookies I've ever had - and believe me, I've had a lot of cookies!  I couldn't even wait until I got home to try them,  so I figured I'd just have one in the car - I had to force myself to stop eating them because I wanted my husband to try them.

So, either they have to continue selling them here, or I'll be forced to move to Australia (which wouldn't be so bad...).   ;D

Lori
Right 3cm AN diagnosed 1/2007.  Translab resection 2/20/07 by Dr. David Kaylie and Dr. Karl Hampf at Baptist Hospital in Nashville.  R side deafness, facial nerve paralysis.  Tarsorraphy and tear duct cauterization 5/2007.  BAHA implant 11/8/07. 7-12 nerve jump 9/26/08.

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
Re: for the old-timers: Tim Tams available at Target!
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2008, 11:41:42 am »
Lori--As Laz sez "TimTams are best eaten from the freezer." Best not too eat too many of them in the car on the way home or ye'll never be able to fit fat butt into the freezer!!  Hope you got one of them big chest type freezers in the garage like I do-- that's where I like to hide out and eat mine!!

Capt Deb
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW