Author Topic: Someone punch my other ear so they're even please  (Read 2567 times)

Notanotherthing

Someone punch my other ear so they're even please
« on: February 01, 2017, 06:50:07 pm »
I'm just so in pain with my outer ear.   It's like the cartilage is broken. I know I put it on another thread somewhere. It's just I constantly have to contract the muscle of my ear to make my ear go back to crack the cartilage back in place like it's broken. And my whole entire ear hurts is so very sore around it. The muscle I have to  contract is the muscle that if you're able to wiggle your ears you can control.... Has to actually go crack to relieve it.  I'm just being a whiner because tonight it's just my ear hurts so bad and I could cry. And I'm no cryer.  That is my VS side but I don't see how that could be possibly related to the VS. I'm a watch and wait.  :-[

alabamajane

Re: Someone punch my other ear so they're even please
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2017, 08:27:44 pm »
I'm so sorry you are hurting,,,,but I've never heard of anyone else post about this issue ,

Have you contacted a doctor,, even a primary care?? I don't personally see how it could be related to your AN,, but I'm certainly no doctor.  I would think a doctor could tell you more than many of us.

But please let us know if you find relief,, and I really hope you can ! Sounds terribly painful!
Good luck to you,,,
Jane
translab Oct 27, 2011
facial nerve graft Oct 31,2011, eyelid weight removed Oct 2013, eye closes well

BAHA surgery Oct. 2014, activated Dec. 26

Notanotherthing

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2017, 08:36:11 pm »
Awww thanks  for listening to my whining. Actually there is another thread on this site as like 2 other people have it? It's under AN issues I think I was just too in pain to look it up. I just have such an earache inside my canal too to look it up ....so annoying .....I'm going to call my audiologist.  I think it's very possible it's nerve related.

Notanotherthing

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2017, 08:38:48 pm »
I just found it & it wasn't really buried it's called "outer ear cartilage painful"....