Author Topic: Hey, GA ANers! Ya'll Come!  (Read 11031 times)

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Re: Hey, GA ANers! Ya'll Come!
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2009, 07:26:20 pm »
Bummed I can't be there for this... hoping my next trip to ATL to see the family, I can meet up with you all! Take piccies and have a fab time! Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

lori67

« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2009, 10:48:07 pm »
Well, I'll have to be with you in spirit also!   :'(

Too much to do to make a long roadtrip right now.  We just put the house on the market last week and have some last minute sprucing up to do.  Unless you want to move the lunch to Nashville, then I'll make you all some sandwiches and we can do the sprucing up together!  Sounds like fun!!

I'm hoping to make it to Atlanta before we head back to Virginia, so hopefully I'll be able to catch some of you next time.

Have a great time and don't forget the pictures!

Lori
Right 3cm AN diagnosed 1/2007.  Translab resection 2/20/07 by Dr. David Kaylie and Dr. Karl Hampf at Baptist Hospital in Nashville.  R side deafness, facial nerve paralysis.  Tarsorraphy and tear duct cauterization 5/2007.  BAHA implant 11/8/07. 7-12 nerve jump 9/26/08.

cindyj

« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2009, 11:59:43 am »
You'll be missed, Phyl and Lori!  We'll see you on your next visit to your family, Phyl.  Lori, do let us know if you make it over here before your move - we'll be sure to have a get together whenever that might be.

See the rest of you next Saturday...Pappadeaux's in Marietta on Windy Hill.  I'll be putting yellow sticky notes all over the house to remind me to bring my camera.  Still a very good chance that I'll forget it.  But surely someone in the group will remember, right!?!?

Have a good week!

Cindy
rt side 1.5 cm - Translab on 11/07/08 Dr. Friedman & Dr. Schwartz of House Ear Institute,
feeling great!

"Life consists not in holding good cards, but in playing well those you do hold."  Josh Billings

FAITH40

« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2009, 08:51:48 pm »
HEY EVERYONE,

MY DAUGHTER IS COMING WITH ME, SO SHE WILL HAVE HER CAMERA.... 

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!  ;D LORI, I WANT TO COME SEE YOU TOO! ARE YOU MOVING TO VIRGINIA??

TAMMI
2.8 CM AN NASHVILLE,TN. DR. REID THOMPSON AND DR. DAVID HAYNES REMOVED DEC. 4TH- 07 TRANSLAB - 16 1/2 HOUR SURGERY - STRETCHED FACIAL NERVE- FACIAL PARALYSIS (HEALING) 100% HEARING LOSS (AN SIDE)
4 DAY HOSPITAL STAY ! DOING GREAT!

cindyj

« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2009, 08:45:46 am »
Hey, Tammi!  Glad your daughter will be coming with you...and bringing her camera! 

I made the reservations the other day - they actually gave me a confirmation number - very official!

See you all Saturday - looks like it will be much warmer by then.  Let's hope so! 

Cindy
rt side 1.5 cm - Translab on 11/07/08 Dr. Friedman & Dr. Schwartz of House Ear Institute,
feeling great!

"Life consists not in holding good cards, but in playing well those you do hold."  Josh Billings

FAITH40

« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2009, 09:03:42 am »
CINDY,

WOW, THEY REALLY MEANT BUSINESS.... A CONFIRMATION NUMBER??? ARE WE SPECIAL OR WHAT!!!!  ;D  YES WE ARE! ;)

I HAVE BEEN TRAVELING THIS AN JOURNEY FOR 14 MONTHS AND HAVE NEVER MET ANYONE ( IN PERSON) THAT HAS " BEEN THERE" THIS IS A DIVINE APPOINTMENT THAT WOULD NOT BE HAPPENING UNLESS WE MET THE (AN)  FIRST! I COUNT IT AN HONOR TO FINALLY MEET ALL OF YOU! I AM SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!! ;)

TAMMI
2.8 CM AN NASHVILLE,TN. DR. REID THOMPSON AND DR. DAVID HAYNES REMOVED DEC. 4TH- 07 TRANSLAB - 16 1/2 HOUR SURGERY - STRETCHED FACIAL NERVE- FACIAL PARALYSIS (HEALING) 100% HEARING LOSS (AN SIDE)

lori67

« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2009, 10:02:16 am »
Wow, you guys are going to be fancy-schmancy!   :D  Don't forget to keep those pinkies up while sipping your beverage!

Tammi - it's back to Virginia Beach for me - hopefully as soon as my daughter finishes Kindergarten in May.  Of course, I have to get someone to buy my house first, otherwise my husband will be in Virginia Beach and I'll be here in Nashville with the kids.

Anyone want to buy a nice house in Nashville?

Lori
Right 3cm AN diagnosed 1/2007.  Translab resection 2/20/07 by Dr. David Kaylie and Dr. Karl Hampf at Baptist Hospital in Nashville.  R side deafness, facial nerve paralysis.  Tarsorraphy and tear duct cauterization 5/2007.  BAHA implant 11/8/07. 7-12 nerve jump 9/26/08.

FAITH40

« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2009, 11:16:51 am »
LORI,

ARE YOU FROM VA. ? MY DAUGHTER WILL BE LEAVING FOR COLLEGE IN AUG. NOT SURE WHERE SHE IS GOING YET, BUT RICHMOND IS AN OPTION! ;) I WOULD LOVE TO MOVE TO NASHVILLE! NOT SURE I COULD AFFORD IT THOUGH!

I HOPE TO BE ABLE TO SEE YOU BEFORE YOU MOVE. MAYBE IN APRIL ??

TAMMI

FAITH40

« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2009, 11:21:04 am »
HEY SUSAN,

YOU GONNA BE THERE??? I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM YOU LATELY???

TAMMI ;)

lori67

« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2009, 12:37:12 pm »
Tammi -

Nope, I'm actually a Jersey Girl.  Born and raised in North Jersey, then moved to Upstate NY (brrrrrrr!), then to Virginia Beach and now Nashville.  Marry a sailor - see the world.   :D

Richmond is only an hour from where we'll be in Virginia, so if your daughter does go there, we can get together when you're visiting her!

Lori

FAITH40

« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2009, 02:26:26 pm »
LORI,

THAT WOULD BE GREAT! ;) IT IS FREEZING HERE.... I AM SURE IT IS IN NASHVILE! ;) I'M ALL BUNDLED UP AND CAN BARELY TYPE! ;)

TAMMI

MKLady

« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2009, 08:59:28 pm »
YEs, I will be there.  I'll be the one with the crooked smile.  :-\  Oh wait.  That may be all of us.  At least we will be able to recognize each other.  Ha Ha.   Can't wait to meet ya'll.

Susan
Translab 4/10/2008; 1.3 cm; total facial paralysis left side.

FAITH40

« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2009, 09:04:09 pm »
SUSAN,

WELL I AM GONNA SMILE AS BIG AS I CAN!!!!!!!

CAN'T WAIT!
TAMMI

FAITH40

« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2009, 08:42:58 am »
GOING TO SEE MY FRIENDS TODAY , GOING TO SEE MY FRIENDS TODAY!!!!!  ;D

YEAH!!!!!!! ;D I'M SO EXCITED AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT!!!!!!!!  ;D

SMILING ALL THE WAY TO PAPPADEAUX'S !!! SEE YA'LL THERE !!!!

TAMMI ;)

FAITH40

« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2009, 06:59:30 am »
WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY!!!!!

HAVING MET YOU ALL WAS A PLEASURE,BLESSING,AND AN ABSOLUTE DELIGHT!!! ;) I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT TIME! EVERYONE  IS BEAUTIFUL!

WE WILL TRY TO POST THE PICTURES TODAY!

TAMMI  ;)