Author Topic: Non AN Related Treatment Good Thoughts Please  (Read 7081 times)

Soundy

• prophetic picture done by my 5 year old, June'04
Re: Non AN Related Treatment Good Thoughts Please
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2009, 05:14:50 am »
thanks for all support and well wishes ...

Baby is doing great and was balm for troubled spirit... last few days have been a blur and
we are all about worn out but are settling down a bit now ...

Son's surgery went well ... not sure why wobbly mom got the honor of taking him to surgery... he is big at
6'2" and about 210... and almost more than I could hold on and steer when needed between soreness
from lump removal and my wonky headed gait

when they wheeled him out and put him in my truck that was fine ... but then there
was getting out at store to fill pain pills which I could have done  but he wouldn't stay in the truck... he had
a nerve block and was feeling no pain... he was a bit wobbly so we looked like two drunks on a mission trying
to hold each other up ... then he wanted to stop by and see his baby before going home... I  called the nurses
first and mom and baby were up so took him by and we staggered through the halls of the hospital at about
midnight ...  :D

he had two pea sized bone spurs growing down from his rotator cup interfering with arm movement and causing
alot of pain... he dislocated his shoulder at work and they told me the damage done then started the spurs growing ...
he is going to have to do some PT and should be back at work in a couple weeks

as far as me ... polyps are gone and hoping they don't come back... I have been looking up all I can find on the drugs
I was told about ...and stoneaxe , tamoxifen (sp) was one listed along with femora and arimidex ...all are hormone
blockers ... still waiting for more detailed labs before I swallow anything ... now just to get through the next couple
months ...

3mm AN discovered Aug 2004
Translab July 2 ,2007
3.2cm x 2.75cm x 3.3cm @ time of surgery

Soundy

• prophetic picture done by my 5 year old, June'04
Re: Non AN Related Treatment Good Thoughts Please
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2009, 03:16:16 pm »
Wow what a week...DIL went into hospital Tuesday ...she has been running since released from hospital
and her incision got infected and opened up... I had the baby which was fun but glad she is back home
now...had her til Friday morning then took her home and her aunt came to help my DIL and son with
her til they are back on feet...or in case of son he has use of arm back ...DIL came back home yesterday
afternoon...

final blood work came back and doctor says no drug treatment for me ...just keep an eye on things ... since I had baby
I skipped my neuro appointment on the 14th and have it rescheduled for the 21st to take up headache
fight again...

Thanks again  for thoughts and prayers ...

PS ... someone asked baby's name ...Sereniti Dannielle ... but for the most part everyone is calling her B...on all
ultrasound pictures they had BB type next to her standing for Baby B**********d and so she is just B for now ...
or is it Bea ??? ...
3mm AN discovered Aug 2004
Translab July 2 ,2007
3.2cm x 2.75cm x 3.3cm @ time of surgery