Author Topic: PPearl taking letter to symposium  (Read 2725 times)

BB

PPearl taking letter to symposium
« on: June 24, 2007, 09:19:03 pm »
PPearl 214 Just read that you will not be going to the symposium.  Do you think someone else could take the letter that debs wrote about cognitive dysfunciton.  I remember you said that you would take it, sure would like some input on her letter, and what some of the Dr's comments would be. Thanks BB

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Re: PPearl taking letter to symposium
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2007, 05:57:05 am »
Hi BB,

Yes, you are correct... plans have changed for me and, unfortunately, I will be unable to attend the symposium. There is no "letter", per se, but the post that Deb did with all the responses.  Will see who is going to the symposium to see if someone can bring it up during particular workshops as this is a vital topic of conversation.... seems like many of us are running into it.

Thanks again for noting this... truly appreciated.
Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

BB

Re: PPearl taking letter to symposium
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2007, 05:59:36 pm »
THANK YOU.  MY COMPUTER WENT DOWN, AND I JUST GOT IT UP AND RUNNING AGAIN TODAY.  I FEEL LOST READING EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE MISSED IN A WEEK.  DIDN'T REALIZE HOW MUCH THE FORUM HELPS ME.  THANKS AGAIN.  BB