Author Topic: How would I get in touch with Jacqueline Diels?  (Read 2517 times)

Jan D

How would I get in touch with Jacqueline Diels?
« on: November 02, 2009, 09:02:45 am »
I was unable to attend the 2009 Symposium, but I did order a couple of CD's regarding facial issues.

I was very excited when I listened to Jacqueline Diels talking about facial reanimation techniques.  In her talk, she mentioned that there were therapists (such as her) in San Diego - because I live in San Diego.

I would like to get in touch with her to find the name/location of such a clinic or therapist.  Or, if someone has direct information about the San Diego therapists, please let me know.

If I'm posting in the wrong location, I apologize.

Thank you,
Jan D
AN removed July, 1966, size of golf ball, seventh nerve severed, shoulder nerve graft in 1967, corner of eyelid stiched twice, deafness in right ear, right eye does not close nor tear and right side of face has virtually no movement.

Cheryl R

Re: How would I get in touch with Jacqueline Diels?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2009, 09:55:32 am »
I will PM you her email and phone no.     Not sure if am supposed to put it directly on here.         You might even Google San Diego facial therapist.                                          Cheryl R
Right mid fossa 11-01-01
  left tumor found 5-03,so have NF2
  trans lab for right facial nerve tumor
  with nerve graft 3-23-06
   CSF leak revision surgery 4-07-06
   left mid fossa 4-17-08
   near deaf on left before surgery
   with hearing much improved .
    Univ of Iowa for all care

epodjn

Re: How would I get in touch with Jacqueline Diels?
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2009, 11:27:16 pm »
I think this is the one you are looking for.

Movement Learning Center
San Diego, California
Wanda JK Crook, PT, GCFT
760-315-2599

Left side 3.2cm AN/FN removed 12/8/08 Dr's. Shelton and Reichman. SSD, facial paralysis,taste issues, lateral tarrsoraphy 6/25/09,scheduled for eye and nasal valve surgery 6/22/11 life is GOOD!