Author Topic: Looking for Oticon Ponto Pics  (Read 2177 times)

Denise S

• from MICHIGAN ツ
    • Denise Sanford's Blog
Looking for Oticon Ponto Pics
« on: November 06, 2011, 09:01:34 pm »
Hi there, I am posting this for someone else who is redoing a website for Microtia and Atresia Support (an ear deformity).   She is looking for any pictures from those who have the Oticon products.  She already has many from Cochlear Baha wearers, so just needs Pontos.

Here is a bit more info from her and her email if you are able to help out:

I am just looking for some pics of the incision, a post op pic after osseointegration and then the BAHA being attached.  I do not need a face to be shown.  The new website that I am building will be a revision to my Facebook group that I have already started for children and adults who were born with Microtia and Atresia and have a hearing loss and wear a BAHA.  One section of the website will be dedicated to hearing loss and that is where the images will go.  By sending in an e-mail, that is my permission to post the image from the user.  I also have a disclaimer for my new website stating that this is just a helpful resource and not to be taken as medical advice, etc...  I just received some pics.  So, if no one responds off of the ANA...it's OK.  Thank you for trying to help me out.  If anyone needed to see what my website will be like they are welcome to visit my existing Microtia and Atresia Support Group on FB...the link to the group may be accessed at:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Microtia-and-Atresia-Support-Group/118851728152174

Can email pics to:   melissa_tumblin@yahoo.com
Thanks for your help!
Melissa

Please let me know if you are able to help with this...I feel anything that can help others that are trying to help even more!   :)
Denise (MI)
W&W 2 yrs. (due to watching other brain tumor: it's stable)
Left AN:  1.2 cm (kept growing during 2 yr.)MIDDLE FOSSA  11/9/09;  Michigan Ear Institute Dr. Zappia & Pieper
SSD, mild tinnitus, delayed onset of facial paralysis lasting 3-4 weeks, no tears AN side
BAHA surgery 10/2/12 Dr Daniels G.R.,MI

Jim Scott

• 1943-2020 Please keep Jim's family in your hearts
Re: Looking for Oticon Ponto Pics
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 04:30:22 pm »
4.5 cm AN diagnosed 5/06.  Retrosigmoid surgery 6/06.  Follow-up FSR completed 10/06.  Tumor shrinkage & necrosis noted on last MRI.  Life is good. 

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is.  The way we cope with it is what makes the difference.

Denise S

• from MICHIGAN ツ
    • Denise Sanford's Blog
Re: Looking for Oticon Ponto Pics
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2011, 04:17:47 pm »
Thanks Jim, that was helpful!!!!   ;D
W&W 2 yrs. (due to watching other brain tumor: it's stable)
Left AN:  1.2 cm (kept growing during 2 yr.)MIDDLE FOSSA  11/9/09;  Michigan Ear Institute Dr. Zappia & Pieper
SSD, mild tinnitus, delayed onset of facial paralysis lasting 3-4 weeks, no tears AN side
BAHA surgery 10/2/12 Dr Daniels G.R.,MI