Author Topic: Calling on all Atlanta AN'ers!!!!  (Read 14703 times)

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Re: Calling on all Atlanta AN'ers!!!!
« Reply #60 on: June 07, 2008, 08:27:32 am »
cindy,

totally agree it wasn't long enough... but what an absolute genuine pleasure! Thank you SOOOOO very much for taking time out of your day to spend some of it with us....... yeppers, next time.... :)

Ok, off to pack and head to airport... bringing the hot/humid back with us from what I hear.... and thanks to all in Hot'Lanta (total understatement for this trip!) who truly looked out for us!

*peeks over shoulder to look for ANA office lurking...... they know who they are!*

Phyl

Was GREAT to meet Phyl, Bruce and the bloke...could have talked with you guys all afternoon, Phyl.  Hope we can get together again sometime when you're back down this way!  Hope the bloke didn't get too much of a culture shock down here...

Thanks for taking time from your family to meet w/ us Atlanta AN'ers,

Cindy

"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
Re: Calling on all Atlanta AN'ers!!!!
« Reply #61 on: June 07, 2008, 11:09:34 pm »
Hey, Phyl.  Does this mean the hiatus is over  ???

We missed you lots  :-*

Did you see my BAHA pictures!  I'm very proud of them  ;D

Jan
Retrosig 5/31/07 Drs. Battista & Kazan (Hinsdale, Illinois)
Left AN 3.0 cm (1.5 cm @ diagnosis 6 wks prior) SSD. BAHA implant 3/4/08 (Dr. Battista) Divino 6/4/08  BP100 4/2010 BAHA 5 8/2015

I don't actually "make" trouble..just kind of attract it, fine tune it, and apply it in new and exciting ways