Author Topic: House clinic  (Read 1320 times)

kemar

House clinic
« on: February 20, 2009, 04:31:59 pm »
Does anyone have any info on the House Clinic in CA? Also information about a Dr. Fredmen?

arkansasfarmgirl

Re: House clinic
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2009, 04:39:34 pm »
What are you looking for?  I was treated at House by Dr Brackmann.  The folks there were awesome and I don't think I could have been in better hands.

Vonda

LADavid

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2009, 09:15:28 pm »
I had my surgery at House.  Dr Slattery was my surgeon.  You will be in very good hands there.  I have heard that Rick Freidman is good too.  The administrative staff is a bit annoying -- but they don't do the surgery -- thankfully.
Right ear tinnitus w/80% hearing loss 1985.
Left ear 40% hearing loss 8/07.
1.5 CM Translab Rt ear.
Sort of quiet around here.
http://my.calendars.net/AN_Treatments

hruss

• young and cheerful!
    • I made this group to help others!! (the group is in Bulgarian and in English)
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2009, 01:19:03 pm »
Welcome on the forum, Kemar!!
I di not have my surgery in the house Ear Clinic, though I strongly considered that place. I am from Europe so I chose a closer clinic here in Europe. I still keep up with Dr House from this clinic, who was supposed to do my operation. While I was researching oppurtunities to get operated I chose House Ear Clinic as an American place I might go to if necessary to fly to this continent. There are a number of people who had their operations there and you can be sure that it is a top notch place!

Hope to hear from you more!
hrissy
4.5cm right AN pressing on the brain stem, dn Sept 2007
2 Retrosigm surgeries in Oct 2007 and Jan 2008 by the Bulgarian prof. Kyrkeselian partially removed.
3rd retro surgery in Hannover,Germany by prof Samii, Oct 2008. SSD
Got rid of my bugger, temp facial paresis
hrissysexperiences.blogspot.co

Lainie181818

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2009, 03:23:21 pm »
You can't go wrong with Dr Friedman
Lainie.