Author Topic: Two Ohioans and Mary (momof3) - - does anyone know......  (Read 2783 times)

Denisex2boys

Two Ohioans and Mary (momof3) - - does anyone know......
« on: March 25, 2008, 07:48:06 am »
... how they made out last week?  I am hoping they are home now resting comfortably on their big fluffy pillows....... :)

Since I have pre-op next week and surgery shortly thereafter I am most anxious to hear their stories ......

((((HUGS)))) to you all!
- Oct. 16/08 - 12 hour 'blob-ectomy' at LHSC in London, ON - Dr. Lownie and Parnes
- Some internal facial numbness (cheek, tongue, eye), SSD, headaches (getting better), dry eye, some balance issues..... but othwise AWESOME!

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
Re: Two Ohioans and Mary (momof3) - - does anyone know......
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 08:31:19 am »
Denise -

I'm anxious to hear also.

Hopefully someone will update us soon,

Jan

Retrosig 5/31/07 Drs. Battista & Kazan (Hinsdale, Illinois)
Left AN 3.0 cm (1.5 cm @ diagnosis 6 wks prior) SSD. BAHA implant 3/4/08 (Dr. Battista) Divino 6/4/08  BP100 4/2010 BAHA 5 8/2015

I don't actually "make" trouble..just kind of attract it, fine tune it, and apply it in new and exciting ways

jtd71465

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2008, 09:06:25 am »
All-

Mary sent me an email yesterday, she is home and recovering.  I do not anything more.

Joe-
Right side AN removed 1/10/07 @ NYU Medical Center
Dr's Roland and Golfinos

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2008, 12:04:33 pm »
Joe -

thanks for letting us know.  I'm sure when she's feeling up to it, she'll send us a post.

Jan
Retrosig 5/31/07 Drs. Battista & Kazan (Hinsdale, Illinois)
Left AN 3.0 cm (1.5 cm @ diagnosis 6 wks prior) SSD. BAHA implant 3/4/08 (Dr. Battista) Divino 6/4/08  BP100 4/2010 BAHA 5 8/2015

I don't actually "make" trouble..just kind of attract it, fine tune it, and apply it in new and exciting ways

elderbirds

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2008, 09:27:14 pm »
Hi All,
I spoke with marymomof3 last night (for 2 1/2 hours!).  She sounds amazing!  She had some issues with dizziness, but is home resting comfortably.  She sounds like she is making a wonderful recovery.  Her experience is enlightening and I am so glad I spoke to her since I am at bat next with this thing!  I let her know everyone is asking for her, and she is trying to make her way to sign on and post.
Hope

Boppie

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2008, 10:56:18 am »
I had a report on Friday March 21, from a family member of oHIo.  She was doing fine and was in a regular hospital room.   

Denisex2boys

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2008, 08:15:25 pm »
Thanks so much for the updates - this is all good news to me and I with Hope - - I will be sson too - pre-op is this Thursday ....
- Oct. 16/08 - 12 hour 'blob-ectomy' at LHSC in London, ON - Dr. Lownie and Parnes
- Some internal facial numbness (cheek, tongue, eye), SSD, headaches (getting better), dry eye, some balance issues..... but othwise AWESOME!

yardtick

• I have to keep smiling, or else I WILL cry.
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2008, 09:36:54 am »
Denise,

Did I miss something?  When is your surgery?

Anne Marie
Sept 8/06 Translab
Post surgical headaches, hemifacial spasms and a scar neuroma. 
Our we having fun YET!!! 
Watch & Wait for more fun & games

Denisex2boys

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2008, 08:08:10 pm »
Anne Marie - - I have not been given a date yet - Grrrrr ...... but I can imagine that with pre-op this Thurday - that I may get a date then or they may just call me when they have the 'team' assembled - I am anxious now - - and I apologize for not being on here more - but inside my stomach is wrattling ........ and I seem to be looking for positives and not the negatives...... so scary as this gets closer and closer .......  anyone in London, ON?  If so, let me know .... I may also want someone's email addy if that is not too much to ask..... my hubby is not all that computer literate so I may have my dad - or Dan email someone with the details.