Author Topic: ENDOSCOPIC AN REMOVAL  (Read 10259 times)

polaka12

Re: ENDOSCOPIC AN REMOVAL
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2013, 06:56:41 pm »
Hi. Just sent you an inbox message. Dr Fields is my doctor.

Lori

v357139

Re: ENDOSCOPIC AN REMOVAL
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2013, 06:56:39 pm »
My son's tumor was 1.5 cmm, I am not sure of the excat size, sorry I don't have the paperowork with me.
I know a decision has to be made, my son almost went with radiation and Dr. Shahinian was our last consultation and we were debating if to do it or not because the consulations was expensive, but then we figured we had done so many one more was not going to make any difference, and if we did not do it maybe
we would have regret it one day.  So, it ended up being the best consultation ever.  You see about six years ago'
I lost my first born son in a car accident and still grieving, now my youngest son was diagnosed with a tumor.
Such luck right?  So, I would do anything but it seems like with this tumor there is not much choice.
So, to anyone good luck, I know it's hard believe me, I have been through a lot and if anyone wants to talk
to me or my son in whatever decision you are making, we are here to help you I mean it.
Just very happy for you that it worked out.
Dx 2.6 cm Nov 2012, 35% hearing loss.  Grew to 3.5 cm Oct 2013.  Pre-op total hearing loss, left side tongue numb.  Translab Nov 2013 House Clinic.  Post-op no permanent facial or other issues.  Tongue much improved.  Great result!!