Author Topic: MRI scheduled  (Read 3983 times)

Geminigirl

MRI scheduled
« on: March 06, 2016, 09:53:12 am »
Hello,

I have an MRI scheduled for tomorrow but have had the flu. Would it make a huge difference to wait one week until next Sunday to have it done when I am feeling better? Would one week make a difference?

Thanks,

Geminigirl

alabamajane

Re: MRI scheduled
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2016, 12:41:30 pm »
I can't see where one week would make any difference,,,except in how you will feel during the test itself.

Hope you feel better this week!!
Jane
translab Oct 27, 2011
facial nerve graft Oct 31,2011, eyelid weight removed Oct 2013, eye closes well

BAHA surgery Oct. 2014, activated Dec. 26

Geminigirl

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2016, 03:02:09 pm »
Thanks!

Geminigirl

Re: MRI OK
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2016, 09:40:22 pm »
Dear Friends,

I had my MRI with contrast last Sunday and met with my ENT on Tuesday. Thank be the God the MRI was OK. I was so scared and still am pretty shaky. My deepest thanks to all of you who offered support and love to me during this journey. IN return, you have my unconditional  support and love and best wishes for a healthy life.

For what it is worth, I was well cared for at The Massachusetts Eye and Ear Clinic in Boston-  the doctor, the nurses, the office staff and especially the radiation techs who did the MRI were all so kind and supportive. It was pretty noisy in there but they gave me earplugs and classical music. I am so humbled by this experience and offer my help for what is is worth, to anyone here who would like to talk or share. If I can help with any information, or anything at all, please feel free to contact me here n the forum or via PM

love to all of you and my deepest appreciation and thanks.

Geminigirl
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 09:47:33 pm by Geminigirl »

alabamajane

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2016, 07:25:07 am »
Congrats to you! I'm really happy for you,,,

Thanks for updating us too,,
Jane
translab Oct 27, 2011
facial nerve graft Oct 31,2011, eyelid weight removed Oct 2013, eye closes well

BAHA surgery Oct. 2014, activated Dec. 26

Geminigirl

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2016, 01:07:45 pm »
Thank you Jane and all the wonderful people here. I want to hep find a way to get more research done about AN to help more people and provide more options. Pls let me know f there is anything I can do to help.