Author Topic: where's the 'this wk in the "CREATIVE ADJECTIVE INSERTED HERE" world of AN?  (Read 4185 times)

sgerrard

Yes it is okay to link to the calendar in your signature. The more the merrier. :)

Steve
8 mm left AN June 2007,  CK at Stanford Sept 2007.
Hearing lasted a while, but left side is deaf now.
Right side is weak too. Life is quiet.

lori67

Maybe David got the role of a lifetime and is busy as a leading man in some soon to be released blockbuster movie?  Or maybe he's on vacation on a sunny, tropical island with his feet in the sand and a fruity rum drink to sip?  And maybe he's just busy with regular life stuff.  But I hope it's one of the first two.

Good luck and Happy Everything, everyone!

Lori
Right 3cm AN diagnosed 1/2007.  Translab resection 2/20/07 by Dr. David Kaylie and Dr. Karl Hampf at Baptist Hospital in Nashville.  R side deafness, facial nerve paralysis.  Tarsorraphy and tear duct cauterization 5/2007.  BAHA implant 11/8/07. 7-12 nerve jump 9/26/08.

EJTampa

• Rays Vs Red Sox Game 2 ALCS (Isabel and Ernie)
Thanks to all of you for the well wishes on my birthday!  Yes, even to Phil and Jan :).  We've had a lot more weather to work lately, so I've been more tired than usual.  This has kept me away from the boards for far too long :(.

I'm playing catch up now, but it will probably take me a couple more days :).

Ernie
-1.3 X 0.8 cm AN in the right cerebellopontine angle extending into the internal auditory canal.
-Retrosigmoid Surgery with Dr. Bartels and Dr. Danner at Tampa General 3/5/2009.
-Had to cut hearing nerve to get "sticky" tumor, so SSD right side.