Author Topic: Second MRI in Five Months:+.2 or.3mm  (Read 11344 times)

MDemisay

• Forever Thankful for Supportive ANA Friends!
Re: Second MRI in Five Months:+.2 or.3mm
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2012, 07:02:33 am »
Dear Millie,

I am so proud of you! You have chosen well your team! All you should do now between now and October 17th is pray and meditate! You are on your way to healing I just know it! I will be praying for you as will we all here! Are you more relaxed now that you have made your decision? You sound it!

Millie,!

You have come so far in this journey, you have more to go surely, but you are through the hardest part (the decision making)! You've got people pulling for you, we know you can do it!

I am praying right now for you!

Your friend,

Mike

Congratulations !

1974 - Dr. Michelson  Colombia Presbyterian removal of 3 Arterio Venous Malformations
2004- Dr. Sisti  NY Presbyterian subtotal removal of 3.1 cm AN,
2012 - June 11th Dr. Sisti Gamma Knife (easy-breasily done)"DEAD IRV" play taps!
Research, research, research then decide and trust in God's Hands!

It is what it is

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2012, 09:02:08 am »
You continue to be in my thoughts as you enjoy life minutes with your family and friends.  :)

Karen
.7cm, left side AN , Tinnitus, Hearing preserved, Middle Fossa 8/1/12 at HEI, Drs Friedman and Schwartz, Sharing your story is extremely helpful to me.

millie

« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2012, 08:01:29 pm »
Thanks, Mike and Karen, and all of you who have supported me.  You are right, Mike, I am glad I made the decision and I think it is the right one for me.  I am looking forward to post treatment and new beginnings.
You guys are my heroes.  I haven't been on the forum as my son got married and we were away for a few days.  Then I had a three sessions of root canal.  My skull will be ready for anything!
God bless us every one.  G'nite.  Millie

It is what it is

« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2012, 08:29:56 am »
Congratulations on your son's marriage Millie! 

Karen
.7cm, left side AN , Tinnitus, Hearing preserved, Middle Fossa 8/1/12 at HEI, Drs Friedman and Schwartz, Sharing your story is extremely helpful to me.