Author Topic: Abdominal Fat Absorb  (Read 2140 times)

slahaie7

Abdominal Fat Absorb
« on: May 13, 2014, 07:04:40 pm »
I was wondering if anyone had their abdominal fat absorb after translabyrinthine surgery? Mine started absorbing about a year and a half after my surgery. (I had surgery June 2012. My tumor was 2 cm and was pushing on my brain stem, leaving some of the tumor behind to save my facial nerves.) My ear started sinking into the cavity of the surgery site. All my symptoms returned vertigo, nausea, numbness of my face, and a foul taste in my mouth. In turn my doctor and his colleague decided that I should have surgery and he would put in more abdominal fat along with a Porex Plate. I had the surgery in November 5, 2013. The surgery was successful, minus the huge hematoma that kept me in ICU for 4 days. Everything was going very well, I was feeling great, symptom free for 5 months. Then on March 30, while at work I had a tightness and a sharp pain that about took me to my knees. I now have numbness in my face, a bitter taste in my mouth and blurred vision. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with any of this.