Author Topic: fullness  (Read 7447 times)

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Re: fullness
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2009, 12:04:05 pm »
Hi PB and welcome. :) I cannot add to the conversation about "fullness" but did want to peek in, say hello and welcome and good to have you here. Hoping you find answers you seek... and that sharing of your AN journey will help those newly-diagnosed in their research processes.

again, welcome.
Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Lilan

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2009, 03:09:13 pm »
I'm having some fullness right now, too. I've had a cold, so part of me wonders if it's related to that -- I'm also starting to tentatively sleep on my surgery side for the first time, so am wondering if some fluid is pooling in a different place now that I'm doing that...

It's always good to come on here and find that these things are common, at least.

I hope it dissipates for us both!  ;)
Facial nerve hemangioma. Probable dx 7/2008 confirmed 4/2009. Combo middle fossa and translab to remove the blood vessel malformation and snip ruined hearing and balance nerves by Drs. House and Brackmann @ House 6/2009. Doing great!

epc1970

« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2009, 04:10:10 pm »
Thanks I have to look into the ANA meetings I am afraid if I continue to be dependent on my medications I will have to attend a different kind of meeting.....
pbjork
Great sense of humor...use it often! It will help you thru the rough times!
Erin

pjb

• Sad to say now a W & W
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2009, 03:15:07 pm »
Thank you everyone for your feedback it helps so much.. I am just so grateful that the surgeons did not remove my sense of humor that would be very hard for me to handle...we have to remember to laugh .....
Diagnosed with a 1 cm. AN had Retrosigmoid
Approach surgery July of 2009, several problems after surgery.

pjb

• Sad to say now a W & W
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2009, 03:27:31 pm »
I'm having some fullness right now, too. I've had a cold, so part of me wonders if it's related to that -- I'm also starting to tentatively sleep on my surgery side for the first time, so am wondering if some fluid is pooling in a different place now that I'm doing that...

It's always good to come on here and find that these things are common, at least.

I hope it dissipates for us both!  ;)

I hope yours is from a cold and will disappear so far mine has been since surgery and it is 3 months now so I just hope it is not permanent. This is so good to talk to others I am just now sleeping occasionally on the surgery side it does help that we are not alone and could talk to people that know exactly what we are going through. My friends and family look at me and say I look good but it bothers me because they do not see just how much we are hurting on the inside.. Hope you will be feeling better each day....

pjb

• Sad to say now a W & W
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2009, 03:29:35 pm »
Hi PB and welcome. :) I cannot add to the conversation about "fullness" but did want to peek in, say hello and welcome and good to have you here. Hoping you find answers you seek... and that sharing of your AN journey will help those newly-diagnosed in their research processes.

again, welcome.
Phyl

Thank you and I am finding so many answers and do not feel alone anymore...

mellowrama

« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2009, 05:56:42 pm »
yes, it feels like a brick balloon stuffed in one side of my head.  However, it does seem like it has a very very slowwwww leak!  ;)
22mm x 19mm x 12mm CyberKnife  9/25/2006 BNI Dr. Daspit/Dr. Smith/Dr. Brachman
Failed radiation - regrowth to 2.6cm 
Translab Surgery w/ House Docs 8/26/2009 Dr. Friedman, Dr. Schwartz, SSD, tinnitus. 
Baha surgery with Dr. Baker in OKC nov 2009
Baha revision surgery by Dr. Horn in ABQ 8/2011

pjb

• Sad to say now a W & W
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2009, 04:41:31 pm »
yes, it feels like a brick balloon stuffed in one side of my head.  However, it does seem like it has a very very slowwwww leak!  ;)

brick balloon i like that i also said it feels like a balloon that is about to explode but your definition is much better...the leak i didn't get there yet....