Author Topic: FYI on the next Western Massachusetts Support Group  (Read 1595 times)

LisaP

FYI on the next Western Massachusetts Support Group
« on: July 14, 2010, 05:18:23 am »
Just an FYI to mark your calendars for the next "Western Massachusetts" (Springfield Area) ANA Support Group meeting will be Saturday, November 13, 2010 at 1:00 at the Chicopee Public Library.  Our guest will be Helga who had treatment for her AN last year and is also a Dietitian and will do a presentation on "Nutrition" and your AN.  More information to follow in the fall.  So mark you calendars and hope to see you there.

thanks to Helga for agreeing to be our speaker.

LisaP ;D
LisaP
AN at 12mm by 7mm by 7mm,  shown no growth as of September 26, 2013, 5.5 years into this journey.  Next MRI 2015. Doctors: Mason and McKenna.  Continue to W&W

Mickey

Re: FYI on the next Western Massachusetts Support Group
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2010, 08:01:32 am »
Hi Lisa! Thats sounds like a very interesting meeting. As you know I`m very into nutrition especially concerning AN`s and tumors. If there could be any chance I could make it I will. In any case I`m looking fowards to the notes of the meeting. Thanks, Best wishes, Mickey

Lizard

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2010, 08:04:11 am »
Yay I'm so excited, hopefully nothing will get in the way of this one...I'm going to mark my calendar!
Liz
Left AN 2.5CM,retrosigmoid 11/2008, second surgery to repair CSF leak. 
Headaches began immediately.  Dr. Ducic occipital nerve resection, December 2011!!!!!

"When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on"
-Franklin D. Roosevelt

LisaP

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2010, 05:10:57 am »
Great to hear from you both,  I hope to have another great turn out, already this will be our third meeting and by then I will have the results of my MRI.  I travel again to Boston in Oct.

See you then.

LisaP ;D
LisaP
AN at 12mm by 7mm by 7mm,  shown no growth as of September 26, 2013, 5.5 years into this journey.  Next MRI 2015. Doctors: Mason and McKenna.  Continue to W&W