Author Topic: Doing Well  (Read 1807 times)

terisandler

• Radical Mystic
Doing Well
« on: May 28, 2014, 01:20:29 pm »
I believe my last post here related to symptoms I have been experiencing and my radiation oncologist's blasé non answer.   :P   I have since spoken with my neurotologist who, while agreeing my AN is stable, answered several questions I had.  I asked him, and he agreed to, take over my follow up.  I am very happy at this turn of events and feel much more secure in his care.
[/size]
[/size]I have been on this forum for over a year and realize I turn to it less and less frequently.  I think it's time to take a break.  I am happy to respond to messages sent to my inbox and may pop on once in a while.  Or you can come visit on one of the Facebook pages related to AN. Good luck to you all, whatever treatment you had or are facing.  Thank you for your support, prayers, and positive energy on my journey this far.  Best wishes.
3/25/13- dx 18x11x14 mm AN, hearing loss in right ear x 5+ years, 5 sessions of CK completed May 2013, now a "post toastie".  Follow up MRI 4/14/14 - 15x19x11 mm. Stable with some signs of necrosis.
 Yippee!

jaylogs

• Administrator
  • It's NOT a too-mah! (Anymore!)
Re: Doing Well
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2014, 07:48:33 pm »
Teri, congrats on getting what you wanted, finally!  Good luck...it was great having you on here!
Jay
8.1mm x 7.8mm x 8.2mm AN, Left Ear, Middle Fossa surgery performed on 12/9/09 at House by Drs. Brackmann/Schwartz. Some hearing left, but got BAHA 2/25/11 (Ponto Pro) To see how I did through my Middle Fossa surgery, click here: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jaylogston