General Category > AN Issues

AN pics--just figured this out!

(1/3) > >>

kristin:
Hi all! I just figured out how to get my pics on here! So...now you'll get them! Here are a few pics from LA when I had my surgery done. Hope I don't scare anyone...I was very pleased with my surgery. (That's Dr. Brackmann btw).

in ICU..smiling!! yah!

um...no explaination necessary...

Sam Rush:
Thanks for the picture of Dr. Brackmann. He went to the same medical school I did, but was 2 yrs ahead of me. I didn't meet him until I was diagnosed w/ AN 2004. Was that picture of you with him pre-op or post-op?? 

Lainie181818:
Hi Kristin,
you look great, I recognise that infamous ? scar. How long did it take you to look " back to normal?" I am 13 months post Mid Fossa and My eye is starting to blink but mouth still a little crooked. I also had Dr Brackman, so your pics brought back a lot of memories.
Thanks
Lainie.

madshackle:
Kristin

Thanks for sharing ! That incision is wild looking !

I have read only good things about Dr. Brackmann and I love being able to put a face to a reputation.

peace
Dave

Crazycat:
Good Lord!

I had a huge growth and my scar was nothing like that! Is that because you had "Middle Fossa"? I must have had "translab". Forgive me for asking, never having met you before, but did they manage to salvage any hearing in your effected ear? How are you in the headache department?

Welcome................to the club 

Paul

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version