Author Topic: Weird tingling feeling ???  (Read 2108 times)

kat

Weird tingling feeling ???
« on: October 25, 2007, 04:46:17 am »
 Hi everyone

This morning I experienced a really weird tingling feeling on one side of my face , It felt like a shiver and like an army of ants marching
around my scalp and face .  It was on the opposite side to my AN . I have just returned from a very exhausting trip which involved
3 fairly short flights . Otherwise I feel fine but just a bit puzzled as to what if anything this could be . I have booked an appointment
to see my GP this afternoon just to rule out any other nasties .

Regards Kat

2.2 cm AN diagnosed July 2004 . GK at  the Royal Hallamshire
Sheffield UK in April 2005 2nd MRI in December 06 showed signs of the AN shrinking and MRI in FEB 08 showed no change . SO FAR SO GOOD .

Brendalu

• Smile..it makes everyone wonder what you are up to
Re: Weird tingling feeling ???
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2007, 11:21:50 am »
Kat,

Sounds like stress , but not much fun to me, but I'm glad to hear you are getting it checked out.  I'm interested in hearing what the doctor says it is or was.  Good luck, I personally don't like armies of ants!  Or that feeling.  I worry about any new feeling or sensations and I get them checked out.

Brendalu
Brenda Oberholtzer
AN surgery 7/28/05
Peyman Pakzaban, NS
Chester Strunk, ENT

mema

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2007, 03:05:50 pm »
I grt chills in my head.  The neuro-onycolist said that some folks who have radaiation get this condition where the nerves are very sensitive.  Possibly your tingling is that.

mema

6mm x 8mm left AN FSR 26 treatments Nov.-Dec.2005
MD Anderson Orlando, Fl.

kat

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2007, 04:04:20 pm »
Hi Everyone

I had a chek up just to rule out any nasties like mini stroke but as I expected nothing conclusive . My BP was up slightly but maybe
that was stress related . I will make an appointment to see my regular GP next week just to find out when my next MRI scan will be.
The odd thing was that these sensations were on the opposite side to my AN and as it is now 30 months since my GK it seems a bit late to have any related after effects . 

Regards Kat
2.2 cm AN diagnosed July 2004 . GK at  the Royal Hallamshire
Sheffield UK in April 2005 2nd MRI in December 06 showed signs of the AN shrinking and MRI in FEB 08 showed no change . SO FAR SO GOOD .

lmurray69

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2007, 07:49:54 pm »
I too have the same problem but , I am in Misssouri and dont know if you know we are haveing very rainy weather low 34 degrees at night, any way went out side and the cold draws my face , when i return to the warm weather inside it stops weard,,,,Oh I am also a year this nov ...
radiation feb 05, gammaknife, tumor is 1.2x0.08/ surgery Nov 1st 2006 Dr House/Swarts/

Yvette

• Yvette
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2007, 08:25:59 pm »
I had those feelings but only on the AN side. Yvette
3cm translab Jan. 2007 performed at Mayo Clinic MN. by Drs. Link and Driscoll. SSD but doing great!