Author Topic: 6 weeks after Radiosurgery by LINAC machine  (Read 2072 times)

tamar

6 weeks after Radiosurgery by LINAC machine
« on: May 28, 2010, 05:24:55 am »
Hi,

I've passed a radio-surgery treatment by LINAC machine at Israel in ASSUTA hospital by Dr. Spiegelman 6 weeks ago.

For now everything is going well. I've no side effect, and according to a hearing test I've done 2 days ago. my hearing is still the same. (also i fill like my hearing is not so well as before)

The second day after the treatment I had dizziness ans terrible nausea. but they pass off after this one day. At the beginning I was very tiered but after 10 days I've started to work again and I suffer less from the fatigue.

Now, for 3 weeks I'm already back in form. (At least like before)

By the way, my tumor was already 28 mm the day of the treatment. that's mean it was growing by 3 mm in 3 month - not bad.

Tamar.
Tamar
AN 25 mm right ear - 23.01.10

Jim Scott

• 1943-2020 Please keep Jim's family in your hearts
Re: 6 weeks after Radiosurgery by LINAC machine
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2010, 12:06:22 pm »
Tamar ~

Thanks for the update - and congratulations on a successful radiation treatment!  I'm pleased to learn that you're doing so well and getting back to normal.  Well done!

Jim
4.5 cm AN diagnosed 5/06.  Retrosigmoid surgery 6/06.  Follow-up FSR completed 10/06.  Tumor shrinkage & necrosis noted on last MRI.  Life is good. 

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is.  The way we cope with it is what makes the difference.