Author Topic: Yippee - coupons for eye drops!  (Read 3642 times)

lori67

Yippee - coupons for eye drops!
« on: February 16, 2009, 03:25:39 pm »
For anyone who uses Refresh products for their eye issues, I just went to the Allergan website and signed up for the MyTears, my rewards program.  There was an insert about it in the last box of Celluvisc I bought.

If you go to www.refreshbrand.com and click on the rewards program, you can sign up to receive coupons via e-mail, special promotions and there are some coupons you can download right away.

I'm sure somehow it will result in my receiving more junk mail, but I can handle that to save a few bucks on eye drops!  It leaves me more money to spend at Starbucks!  ;D

Lori
Right 3cm AN diagnosed 1/2007.  Translab resection 2/20/07 by Dr. David Kaylie and Dr. Karl Hampf at Baptist Hospital in Nashville.  R side deafness, facial nerve paralysis.  Tarsorraphy and tear duct cauterization 5/2007.  BAHA implant 11/8/07. 7-12 nerve jump 9/26/08.

Kaybo

Re: Yippee - coupons for eye drops!
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2009, 03:32:51 pm »
Way to go, sister!  I'm there ASAP!! 

Thanks!
K
Translab 12/95@Houston Methodist(Baylor College of Medicine)for "HUGE" tumor-no size specified
25 yrs then-14 hour surgery-stroke
12/7 Graft 1/97
Gold Weight x 5
SSD
Facial Paralysis-R(no movement or feelings in face,mouth,eye)
T3-3/08
Great life!

Jim Scott

• 1943-2020 Please keep Jim's family in your hearts
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2009, 05:01:35 pm »
Lori:

Thanks for passing the information about this money-saving coupon offer along, to those who can use it.  Very thoughtful of you, as usual.  :)

Jim
4.5 cm AN diagnosed 5/06.  Retrosigmoid surgery 6/06.  Follow-up FSR completed 10/06.  Tumor shrinkage & necrosis noted on last MRI.  Life is good. 

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is.  The way we cope with it is what makes the difference.

GeorgiaMei

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2009, 09:46:04 pm »
Thank you Lori!  This is awesome and I am really excited to get coupons. For all of the money we spend on these products, we could chip in and buy a small island!  Have a good day.  Karen
3.3cm x 2.6cm : Translab resect 3/08
Post-op epilepsy , multiple clots in brain sinuses
Chronic H/A, Facial paralysis, Imbalance, Vertigo
CN VIII removed-deaf in R ear
Received amazing care from Drs. Roberson and Colen at CEI/Stanford (www.californiaearinstitute.com)

Debbi

• Originator of the Magic Scarf
    • Debbi's AN Blog
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2009, 08:36:28 am »
Thaks, Lori!  This is great.  I am always on the hunt for coupons for Refresh products so this will help!
Debbi - diagnosed March 4, 2008 
2.4 cm Right Side AN
Translab April 30, 2008 at NYU with Drs. Golfinos and Roland
SSD Right ear, Mild synkinesis and facial nerve damage
BAHA "installed" Feb 2011 by Dr. Cosetti @ NYU

http://debsanadventure.blogspot.com

mimoore

• Believe!
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2009, 03:07:01 pm »
Thanks Lori, I am going through 2 boxes a week. Silly me I never read the paper in the box...glad you did.
Michelle  ;D
Retrosigmond surgery on June 4th, 2008 for an AN. 100% hearing loss and facial paralysis (was not prepared for facial paralysis). Size: 2.3 cm, 2.1 cm, 1.8 cm. some tumour remains along facial nerve. Pray for no regrowth. Misdiagnosed for 10 yrs.