Author Topic: Good Morning!  (Read 779287 times)

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
Re: Good Morning!
« Reply #2445 on: April 27, 2008, 05:28:18 pm »
Take a couple a days off and we got some new crew wenches, a Captain with a busted tuchus (ouch), a creche, papparazi, and a drug dispensary.

geesh!

MMM, must think of a voyage to celebrate our pending 100,000 views.

Laz

p.s - double aye's on the new jobs. - they gotsto pass the initiation test first - stay tuned for the details!
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #2446 on: April 27, 2008, 05:28:54 pm »
Out by one girly!
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW

Brendalu

• Smile..it makes everyone wonder what you are up to
« Reply #2447 on: April 27, 2008, 05:43:28 pm »
Somehow I expected this to hit 100,000 today!  Maybe by midnight, long after I'm sleeping like princess....................lol.
Brendalu
Brenda Oberholtzer
AN surgery 7/28/05
Peyman Pakzaban, NS
Chester Strunk, ENT

MaryBKAriz

• Weldon (my ROCK!) and me
« Reply #2448 on: April 27, 2008, 07:01:15 pm »
99982!!!!! And counting!  8) 8) 8)

How about a cruise to the International Date Line????? Then we all can go around the Pacific afterwards. Of course PIRATING as we go.

Mary

Diagnosed March 24, 2008, 1.1cm, right side, "Goldie" - small but mighty!! :-(
Hearing, lottsa balance problems and a few facial twitches before CK
CK June 2, 2008, BNI in PHX, Drs Daspit/Kresl, side effects,steroids helped. Getting "sea legs".
Apr 2012 - Still glad I chose CK

OMG16

« Reply #2449 on: April 27, 2008, 07:22:45 pm »
Anne Marie are you a deck swabbie to?  I was just going to talk to everyone on the ship as I need to go on sick leave also.  So here goes all yee scallywags I was a wondering if I could be the ships pharmacist since I have so many pills here at home that I hate to just throw away and we could use them on our lovely ship.  Sue I have some compazine, phenergan and a trans derm scope patch (sea sickness patch) that you only have to change every 3 days.  All medications are free to shipmates and of course we will check with the ships Dr before dispensing prescription medication to you all.  Or in a pinch we could trade some for some chocolate and rum.  ;)   What do you say.  I'll wait patiently for about 2 hours and then I will take my new position without approval from everyone.  :D 16
I believe you are given choices in life and it is not what has happened to you that defines who you are.  It is how you handle the situation and finding the positive in an almost hopeless situation that counts the most.  My son is my hero and I have had the pleasure of learning this from him.

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #2450 on: April 27, 2008, 07:57:21 pm »
The Good Ship PBW sets sail for Hawaii, well left a bit, 20 degrees to be precise, to get to the international dateline in time for the 100,000th visitor to the Good Morning thread.

This is a rather difficult journey to make after the captain successfully grabbed the tie off perched precariously over a school of parrot eating sharks. the downside, is that the Captain has no downside. It's been flattenned after bouncing repeatedly off the plank and trying to bounce over to see Sawyer.

Ye young captain is now in the infermery, being seen to by the drunken doctor (all pirate ship dopctors are drunk) come to think of it, my surgeon could have been drunk at the time too!) ooooh, too much politics.

As the PBW sets sail at a rapid pace, the newbie wenches are about to tackle their initiation tests to become fully fledged wenches of the PBW. This is no mean feat. Our cursed cruise director makes sure that the blindfolds are on. Now can't remember who hasn't passed the test so if you haven't, consider yourself blindfolded.

The test is - mmmm, what should the test be????

Stay tuned when we find out, which wench will succumb to the initiation test and be thrown overboard. Will the 100,00th viewer survive the fame and lack of fortune that bestows that honour?

Laz
Chronologer of the PBW

OMG16

« Reply #2451 on: April 27, 2008, 08:17:22 pm »
Laz I will be right over to take care of our Capt pharmaceutical needs.  This will surely help her backside heal nicely or at least she will not remember how long it took.  16
I believe you are given choices in life and it is not what has happened to you that defines who you are.  It is how you handle the situation and finding the positive in an almost hopeless situation that counts the most.  My son is my hero and I have had the pleasure of learning this from him.

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #2452 on: April 27, 2008, 08:31:27 pm »
16!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!

*runs over, sending Beanie healing toots and gives massive huggles and forehead smoochies*

xo
Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #2453 on: April 27, 2008, 08:56:54 pm »
guess who got the 100,000th view?

*jumps up and down, waving arms wildly around*

ME! Me! Me!   8)

*giggles*
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

OMG16

« Reply #2454 on: April 27, 2008, 09:16:24 pm »
darn it I did not know we were that close and I did not check.  So since I'm medicated and would have otherwise posted 2 msgs can I share with you?  Do I have to pull out the I'm so very sick and no one cares I will just go eat worms. (LOL  ;) )  Has it worked yet do you feel oh so sorry for poor little old me?  I'm sure there is a great prize that goes with this...right?  OK now I am just annoying myself.   It would have been nice though.  Forehead kisses to you for you honestly won.  :-* 16
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 11:03:07 pm by OMG16 »

MaryBKAriz

« Reply #2455 on: April 27, 2008, 09:36:33 pm »
April 27th, 2008, the good ship PBW crosses the International dateline as the 100,000 hit for this thread was viewed by our very own cruise director......PHYL!!!!!! The entire crew is cheering and staggering in celebration. The thread "GOOD MORNING..." heads for 200,000 views now as the PBWcomes about to set sail for the next port in Hawaii. In the mean time the scallywags and wenches will pass time pilfering, rum chugging and in the evening in the Brainbooger Theatre enjoying their favorite pass times - comparing MRI's on the big screen. Wait the WWII hit "Booger Wooger Tumor Mass of Cranium B" is being played in the distance. Why are they playing that oldie???? Oh who cares, as we stagger around the deck celebrating the great moment with Phyl.

Reporting from the deck of the PBW is your reporter, Dizzy Dame
CK June 2, 2008, BNI in PHX, Drs Daspit/Kresl, side effects,steroids helped. Getting "sea legs".

MaryBKAriz

« Reply #2456 on: April 27, 2008, 09:43:02 pm »
Where is my cameraman??? I need one......gotta get pictures of OMG eating worms! Fear Factor on the high seas! This could make the Enquirer! Someone quick, Help OMG, a favorite and beloved crew member!!!!!! SOS   SOS   SOS Hang in there OMG!!!! Life saver is on the way........

OMG16

« Reply #2457 on: April 27, 2008, 09:46:20 pm »
Satman is a camera man and maybe he would like to have the title and join the crazy crew that we are.

I am not sure if I want this caught on tape so I am grabbing my worms and running as fast as I can back to the Pharmacy dept.

Ha you will never catch me now. ;D Your new Director of Medication. 16

Sue

• Que sera, sera
    • My Blog
« Reply #2458 on: April 27, 2008, 10:26:11 pm »
Wow, we made it!  That was fast.  I wasn't checking either!  Congrats Phyl on hitting it out of the ball park.  Wow, again. 
It's the dawn of a new era (or is it ear-a?) for the PBW crew.  A goal has been reached and now a new one is on the far horizon.  Avast me hearties, hoist the mainsail and stuff like that and off we go into the wild blue yonder. 

Mixed metaphors aside, this is a proud moment for this here crew.  Let's hear it for our good Cap't Deb!  Hip, hip, hooray!

We are led by one brave captain,
From sea to shining sea,
She takes us on adventures,
While laughing with great glee.

She's crazy as a hoot owl,
We know that to be true,
But we wouldn't have another,
No, not me! Would you?

This ship can get a rolling,
And rocking on high seas,
We live the life of pirates,
Hey, pass the rum, please.

Deb and Laz and Pearlie Girl,
They are the heart of us,
Leading with courage and wit,
May it ever more be thus.....

Love to all the crew,

Sue in Vancouver, USA
Sue in Vancouver, USA
 2 cm Left side
Diagnosed 3/13/06 GK 4-18-06
Gamma Knife Center of Oregon
My Blog, where you can read my story.

http://suecollins-blog.blogspot.com/2010/02/hello.html

The only good tumor be a dead tumor. Which it's becoming. Necrosis!
Poet Lorry-ate of Goode

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #2459 on: April 28, 2008, 12:25:24 am »
WOO HOO[/font]
iT'S PARTy TIME - To our cursed cruise director - you have won the prize. Stay tuned (but bring your bikini)
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Laz
Chronologer of the PBW