Author Topic: Good Morning!  (Read 778076 times)

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
Re: Good Morning!
« Reply #1245 on: September 19, 2006, 05:28:31 am »
I've been so busy doing email control I can hardly get to this site anymore!!!!!! 

Genny was nice enough to give out feathers to the breakfast in Seattle folk....too bad Laz couldn't travel with his back out of the country.  I figured Genny feathers are perfect for our pirate hats!!! 

I need some more Tim Tams....maybe that's why I'm sick!!!   Except....mom got me some Neuhaus for my birthday (Belgian chocolate)...anyone ever had that?   I tried it when I went over there this summer and it is divine....yummmmmmyyyyy!!!!!
3.1cm x 2.0cm x 2.1cm rt AN Translab 7/5/06
CSF leak 7/17/06 fixed by 8 day lumbar drain
Dr. Backous, Virgina Mason Seattle
12/26/07 started wearing TransEar

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #1246 on: September 19, 2006, 06:10:52 am »
AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Chris, ye being sacreligeos and all that - throwing out Tim Tams AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR It's walk the plank for ye miss wench but not before I's email ya and find out how you found the GK treatment coz I think I have that a comin.

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR - threw out the Tim Tams - geesh.

There is some logic to why Chris did that of course - she's a banana bender - (those foolish people who decide to live in Queensland - actually, not too many bananas to bend at the moment).

laz
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #1247 on: September 19, 2006, 10:41:20 am »
AAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

The throwin' out of the TimTams be kindred ter chuckin' the grog overboard!!!!!!!!
Walk the plank fer ye Miss Chris-wench!!!!!!!!!

Captain Mad Charity (got that one of the MSN nickname website but I jus like "Captain Mad Deb better methinks!)
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #1248 on: September 19, 2006, 10:43:24 am »
There can't be anything charitable about ya, Captain, that'd be a bad reputation to run the ship with!
3.1cm x 2.0cm x 2.1cm rt AN Translab 7/5/06
CSF leak 7/17/06 fixed by 8 day lumbar drain
Dr. Backous, Virgina Mason Seattle
12/26/07 started wearing TransEar

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #1249 on: September 19, 2006, 11:00:03 am »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ter that'n!!!!!!!

Did ye hear that msuscottie plundered me thread?  Walk the plank wiv 'im I sez! Yer all know what happens ter Cheeky Scallys what messes wiv yer Dreadded Captain, who's taken the name o' Mad along wiv the Charity and the Deb!!!

Captain Mad Deb Charity 8)

HeadCase2

• Carpe Grog
« Reply #1250 on: September 19, 2006, 11:23:01 am »
Capt,
  Sorry ye haven't heard from me in the last few days.  Please don't keel-haul me.  I fell overboard after getin' inta the grog and wanderin around on deck.   I though I was marooned forever, until a passing cruise ship came by.  I had to swim out to it and clamber aboard.  They tried ta fend me off with their noise cannon, but I just turned me deaf ear toward em and kept on boardin'.
  While on that ship, I commondeered a medical crew for the PBW.  I asked if'in they could treat recurrent AN, and they says they know about cuttin' and burnin' and stuff.   Here's a picture of em.
Happy TLAP day,
 Rob
« Last Edit: September 19, 2006, 11:27:53 am by HeadCase2 »
1.5 X 1.0 cm AN- left side
Retrosigmoid 2/9/06
Duke Univ. Hospital

GrogMeister of the PBW

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #1251 on: September 19, 2006, 11:47:39 am »
OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH Ain't they a buncha cuties!  I like the hammerhead shark guy.  Glad I already got rid o' my Dreaded AN!  If it come back, one look at that bunch will scare it right outta my head!  That could become the new technology  in the AN war--scare tactics!!! 

I been wonderin what become of ye Headcase, ye scurvey cur!  We gots loads a thirsty wenches aboard this here vessel and we're settin' sail fer the South Seas ter plunder the Tim Tam factory in the Land of Downunder.  What kinda blender-sport drink goes with Tim Tams? (none fer me, I be the designated driver)

Captain Mad Deb Charity

Sue

• Que sera, sera
    • My Blog
« Reply #1252 on: September 19, 2006, 01:44:37 pm »
Ahoy, ya bunch of flea-bitten, rum soaked scallywags and wenches. It's Scurvy Sue, tryin' ta talk like a Pirate.  I'm givin' it tha best shot off the forward bow, so to speak.  Just wanted to wish you all the best on Talk Like A Pirate Day.  Local Pirates are having a party at Salvador Molly's, a fun place that features grub from places Pirates used to be - Caribbean, S. American, and such.  Wish I could go there tonight in honor of all of the scurvy lot of you, but can't make it this year. But I may just have meself a nice rum drink in honor of the day and keep ya in my thoughts as Pirates around the world celebrate the romance of a bunch of psycho misfits that ran amuck on the high seas.  God luv 'em!  And lets lift a tankard to Errol Flynn and Johnny Depp, two of the best Pirates to sail the seven seas. 

Good sailing to all!

Scurvy Sue
Sue in Vancouver, USA
 2 cm Left side
Diagnosed 3/13/06 GK 4-18-06
Gamma Knife Center of Oregon
My Blog, where you can read my story.

http://suecollins-blog.blogspot.com/2010/02/hello.html

The only good tumor be a dead tumor. Which it's becoming. Necrosis!
Poet Lorry-ate of Goode

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #1253 on: September 19, 2006, 03:15:09 pm »
Back in me younger days when I be but a Sea-Pup (as opposed to the Sea-you-know-what that I be now) I did a bit o' crewin and cookin aboard Captain Errol's boat, the Sirocco. 60 or so feet o' pure wooden beauty she be and cut the water like a knife! O'course he were long gone by then, but of a beautiful moonlit night, yer could hear his bare-footsteps paddin' on the deck above ye!
So I hoist me a cup a tea ter Catain Errol and..OOOPS! Shivver me timbers!--got a chunk o' Tim Tam wedged in me keyboeard! Wait a sec whilst I prize it out......there.....anyways....what was I sayin' --Oh yeah--hoist one ter Captain Errol and munch on ME VERY LAST TIM-TAM fer Capt Johnny alias Captain Jack Sparrow!!!

Capt Mad Deb Charity

Patti UT

• Keep On Keepin On
« Reply #1254 on: September 19, 2006, 03:49:24 pm »
WELL, Shivery me timbers, Me official PWB uniform and very humorous instructons, sailed in on high seas ta day and found ther way to me note in a bottle' box. Gots me pretty pink on wit skull 'n cross bones. Tried the PT exercise frist, gots me a spinnin'

Thanks be ta the Cap'n Mad Charity Deb,  what a sweetie, made me TLAP Day complete. now I can really start practicin the lingo

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! ye bunch O' Swashbuckers  Oy ye all

Mad Elizabeth yootee
2cm Rt side  middle fossa  at University of Utah 9/29/04.
rt side deafness, dry eye, no taste, balance & congintive issues, headaches galore
7/9/09 diganosed with recurrent AN. Translab Jan 13 2010  Happy New Year

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #1255 on: September 19, 2006, 04:30:05 pm »
Can't understand a word!

Ye be speakin Klingon!!!!!!
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW

matti

« Reply #1256 on: September 19, 2006, 05:01:47 pm »
Mad Elizabeth yootee - AAAAAAAAAAAARRG  yet another package is sailing on the high seas headin for yootee, tis the rest of your wench wear!!!

sealegs rosie  aka Cheryl
3.5 cm  - left side  Single sided deafness 
Middle Fossa Approach - California Ear Institute at Stanford - July 1998
Dr. Joseph Roberson and Dr. Gary Steinberg
Life is great at 50

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #1257 on: September 19, 2006, 07:16:35 pm »
What be goings on on this 'ere plunderin ship. sealegs rosie, mad hatter parrot, mad yooteeee, geesh, this 'ere chronologer thinks that the grog maeisters (we now have two), have been spikin' the rum with somefin.

Time fer the PBW to be fightins and blowin up other ships and sea monsters and plunderin along the way. Any cruise liners in our path - they be cannon fodder.

Man the guns ya wicked wenches and scallys coz it's a piratin' we be doin - sealegs rosie, mad parrot, mad yooooteee - geesh, not very scary fer wenches. We needs names like Capt deadly, maulling matti, yadonwannamesswithyootee. Them be more pirate names

Laz
Chronologer of the PBW

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #1258 on: September 19, 2006, 08:31:16 pm »
AAAARRRRRRR ye scurvy  son of a motherless pox'd sea-hag, ya!
 Ya slime-eatin' bilge-rat's arse-wart!
 (I be a' cussin' out the JUMBIE what gave me this flippin 2 jab headache I got on the holiest of holidays, TLAP Day!!)
Oy! or the Yiddish Pirates says AH-OY!
Capt "Mad Deb"

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #1259 on: September 19, 2006, 08:44:30 pm »
And where be our puterologist, Nate? I here tell he were moving from SC (Blackbeards cruising grounds) out to Wherindahell, Missouri or Kansas or somewhere! Shivver me timbers! Land locked! LANDLOCKED!!!! Yikes! I'm sure he'll show up soon after he unpacks alla them treasure chests full a gold he gots from alla the plunderin he been doin'!

Capt Mad Deb