Author Topic: Praying for LizAn  (Read 6130 times)

MDemisay

• Forever Thankful for Supportive ANA Friends!
Praying for LizAn
« on: July 03, 2012, 12:13:12 pm »
Dear friends,

I am asking today for prayers to God for a supportive friend of mine,LizAN. She is going to be undergoing (if not already in progress) surgery today.

This is part of how we support each other for those "Newbies" to the forum. While I realize that there are some of you who don't believe, I am asking you to send your powerful healing energies in the direction of LA. We are with you LizAN!! Godspeed you on your way to an effortless recovery process!

Bless you,

Mike

1974 - Dr. Michelson  Colombia Presbyterian removal of 3 Arterio Venous Malformations
2004- Dr. Sisti  NY Presbyterian subtotal removal of 3.1 cm AN,
2012 - June 11th Dr. Sisti Gamma Knife (easy-breasily done)"DEAD IRV" play taps!
Research, research, research then decide and trust in God's Hands!

It is what it is

Re: Praying for LizAn
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2012, 01:00:28 pm »
Thanks for initiating this way of all of us coming together in support of Liz!!! 

Karen
.7cm, left side AN , Tinnitus, Hearing preserved, Middle Fossa 8/1/12 at HEI, Drs Friedman and Schwartz, Sharing your story is extremely helpful to me.

New girl

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2012, 01:45:31 pm »
Best wishes LizAN.  I hope you have a speedy recovery!  :)
9mmx14mmx9mm
Diagnosed 6/1/2011
Retrosigmoid Surgery 9/27/2011
Daniel Lee (MEEI) & Fred Barker (MGH) - Exceptional Surgeons

Jim Scott

• 1943-2020 Please keep Jim's family in your hearts
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2012, 02:01:13 pm »
Mike ~

As you know, Liz continues to be in my prayers. 

Jim
4.5 cm AN diagnosed 5/06.  Retrosigmoid surgery 6/06.  Follow-up FSR completed 10/06.  Tumor shrinkage & necrosis noted on last MRI.  Life is good. 

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is.  The way we cope with it is what makes the difference.

MDemisay

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2012, 03:19:17 pm »
Dear AN friends,

This is in response to LizAN....I'm asking all of the Prayer Warriors to come together at her request to help through this temporary setback that she is going through and send her words of the groups support from across this country and around the English reading world! Prayers and good thoughts are coming your way LizAN. Just rest, and take it easy!

Mike
1974 - Dr. Michelson  Colombia Presbyterian removal of 3 Arterio Venous Malformations
2012 - June 11th Dr. Sisti Gamma Knife (easy-breasily done)"DEAD IRV" play taps!

Jim Scott

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2012, 03:21:56 pm »
Dear AN friends,

This is in response to LizAN....I'm asking all of the Prayer Warriors to come together at her request to help through this temporary setback that she is going through and send her words of the groups support from across this country and around the English reading world! Prayers and good thoughts are coming your way LizAN. Just rest, and take it easy!

Mike ~

Done.

Jim
4.5 cm AN diagnosed 5/06.  Retrosigmoid surgery 6/06.  Follow-up FSR completed 10/06.  Tumor shrinkage & necrosis noted on last MRI.  Life is good. 

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is.  The way we cope with it is what makes the difference.

It is what it is

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2012, 11:54:32 pm »
Liz, what's happening?  I care and you continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.  Please let us know what we can do to help. 

Karen
.7cm, left side AN , Tinnitus, Hearing preserved, Middle Fossa 8/1/12 at HEI, Drs Friedman and Schwartz, Sharing your story is extremely helpful to me.

LizAN

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2012, 03:13:05 pm »
Thanks for all the prayers!  I truly felt and continue to feel supported by this group, and I know that your prayers are effective.  I'm doing much better than I was when I last posted.

Thanks again,
Liz
8/20/2010 - 9mm AN on left side 
Fullness, tinnitus, mild hearing loss
2/20/2011 - 8mm
4/20/2012 - 12.4 mm
Moderate to severe hearing loss, LOUD tinnitus, deteriorating balance
Facial numbness and twitching, which subsided pre-surgery
Translab at House, 7/3/2012, Slattery and Schwartz

It is what it is

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2012, 03:18:52 pm »
 :).  Your engineer brain deserves rest before becoming fully activated at work again.  I hope you take the time you need.  Prayers.

Karen

Jim Scott

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2012, 03:30:59 pm »
Liz ~

I'm delighted to learn that your recovery is moving along and the headaches are under control.  I don't advise attempting to resume work any time soon but that will be a decision only you can make.  In the meantime, you'll continue to be in my thoughts and prayers as well as those of many others. 

Jim

wwarr

• Attitude is everything =)
    • www.photobucket.com
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2012, 02:09:35 am »
Sending you healing thoughts your way!

I hope you continue to rest and feel better as you recover.  Glad you are home now and in the comfort of your own bed.  Take care Liz!
Wendy
4 mm x 8 mm 12/08
1.4 cm rt. AN middle fossa on 7/23/10
hearing and facial nerve preserved. Grateful for brilliant surgeons Dr. Friedman/ Dr. Schwartz @ HEI in LA, CA.

post op chronic headaches
”Faith in every footstep...let go and let God”

MDemisay

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2012, 08:31:26 am »
Hi LizAN,

You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. Continue recovering and take it easy. This weekend at the NYC at NYU Langone meeting both Millie and I mentioned your name and progress....Keep up the good recovery!

Mike