Watch and Wait > For those in the 'watch and wait' status

It seems the 22nd is going to be a busy day

(1/2) > >>

BBrock:
First of all, thanks to everyone for your support over the last 8 months.  Tomorrow, is the big day.  I will be having my procedure at the University of Washington Medical Center.  Wish me luck.  My last doctors visit showed us my little buddy had grown about 50% (Still tiny), and an increase in hearing loss.  I have done my best not to think about it too much but you all know how that works. 

CHD63:
Brian .....

I looked back at your previous posts but did not see what procedure you will be having tomorrow.  Please let us know what and where you are having it done.  Better yet, put it on the AN calendar (see the link at the bottom of this post).  There are a bunch of "parental figures" on this Forum that like to know these things.   ::)

My thoughts and prayers for tomorrow for peace and success for you!

Clarice

leapyrtwins:
Good luck, Brian!

See you soon as a postie!

Jan

sgerrard:
Monday does seem to be a big surgery day. Best wishes for a good result, Brian.

Steve

Jim Scott:
Brian ~

Let me add my just-slightly-belated wishes for a very smooth, successful surgery and, of course, a speedy and complete recovery.  Besides, You can't back out now, you're on the AN Treatment Calendar!  ;)  http://my.calendars.net/an_treatments/d22/06/2009?authenticate=&display=M&style=B

Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version