Author Topic: Attn Richmond VA support group members!  (Read 1609 times)

lori78

Attn Richmond VA support group members!
« on: April 06, 2009, 08:16:13 am »
I hope some of the group members see this thread.  I misplaced the list with everyone's email and was not able to set up the distribution list, but am trying to piece the info together.  If you do see this message, I wanted to let everyone know that we will meet on April 25th, at CJW from 10-noon again.  Dr. Sahni will be available to speak/answer questions, and there will also be a tour of the Gamma Knife facility.  Thanks and I look forward to seeing you there!

Lori
Lori, Left AN,  2 translab surgeries and GK radiation, 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm, Dr. Singh Sahni and Drs Fred and Wayne Schia, Chippenham Johnston-Willis, Richmond, VA. Deaf in left, temp paralysis post surg 1/07

lori67

Re: Attn Richmond VA support group members!
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2009, 09:07:49 am »
I'm not in your area yet, but I'll be moving back to Virginia Beach in a few months, so I hope to make it to your get togethers after that!  Good to know there's an active group out there!

By the way, love your name!   ;D

Lori
Right 3cm AN diagnosed 1/2007.  Translab resection 2/20/07 by Dr. David Kaylie and Dr. Karl Hampf at Baptist Hospital in Nashville.  R side deafness, facial nerve paralysis.  Tarsorraphy and tear duct cauterization 5/2007.  BAHA implant 11/8/07. 7-12 nerve jump 9/26/08.