Author Topic: Chronic fatigue???  (Read 9632 times)

cin605

Re: Chronic fatigue???
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2009, 05:53:41 pm »
I went to shrink/therapist today(sorry can not think of the proper name for him) but he asked me so what have you done fun lately???
I can not think of any thing becouse just going any where is a big pain in the head!I think it was better when i could say going to the store was a pain in the other end.i hate to shop i used to actually like it.
All i can say is bring on the warm weather so i can at least go for a walk.
2cm removed retrosig 6/26/08
DartmouthHitchcock medical center lebanon,N.H.
43yrs old

yardtick

• I have to keep smiling, or else I WILL cry.
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2009, 06:59:23 pm »
It is amazing how warm, sunny weather temps helps all of  us cope better with whatever problems we are dealing with. 

Hear that all you people who were complaining about temps in the 80's today on fb...share, start blowing!! ;)

Anne Marie
Sept 8/06 Translab
Post surgical headaches, hemifacial spasms and a scar neuroma. 
Our we having fun YET!!! 
Watch & Wait for more fun & games

southjersey636

« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2009, 08:08:01 pm »
I had my turmor removed at 18 and I'm now 26.  To be honest I have about the same energy level as before I went in, I am young so this may be the reason but I also eat alot of junk food, but to counter this I have a job that makes me walk around basically non-stop all day so exercise is in my life. I do notice that if I don't sleep well for a few days, my balance system gets weak and dizzy feeling, I think IMO that our bodies have a little bit more work to do everyday and this in return wears us out faster then most people so we get tired more easily or fatigued. I should take my body more serious and east healthy, but what young kid my age seriously does lol, we feel like were undestructable. Oh ya I should probally quit drinking beer too ahah.