Author Topic: Big problem the size of a BB  (Read 8423 times)

catlover

• 13 days post-op. I still have my smile!
Re: Big problem the size of a BB
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2009, 02:33:39 pm »
Hi and welcome,

Sorry you have to be here, but as many before me have said, it's a great forum if you want support, new friends and information about ANs.

I'm quite a new member myself and I know exactly what you are going through right now, I've also been sitting by the computer night after night to seek information about the bugger in my head.

My AN is a bit bigger than yours - 1,6 cm, but it is not causing me any troubles at all! I'm waiting for a date for surgery in March/April and I look forward to getting the AN away, but I'm NOT looking forward to the surgery. In fact, I'm scared to death about it, but I try not to think of it very often. I am quite busy with my work as a teacher and I also have three lovely teenagers to care for. Life is wonderful anyway!  :)

All the best from Helene in Sweden
AN found in February, 2006, size 0,8 cm
Surgery 20th May, 2009, retrosigmoid approach
SSD and balance issues
Forever grateful to Dr Siesjo and Dr Kahlon, University Hospital of Lund, Sweden
Two AN:s found 1st March, 2016
Waiting for GK

Dawn

Re: Big problem the size of a BB
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2009, 08:11:45 pm »
Hi Lora,

I am just wondering if you got your call Yesterday from Dr. Fayad?  He was so nice with me and did call me back yesterday and we had a nice informative conversation.  Let me know if you got your call, just wondering how it went for you.

Talk with you soon
Dawn
Diagnosed 12/08...4mm Left AN in IAC...Wait and Watch for now...Next MRI scheduled for 8/09 Doctors not sure if its AN, Lipoma or Hemangioma????

Also diagnosed with Chiari I Malformation - looking into options for that