Post-Treatment > Cognitive/Emotional Issues

Emotion Wreck

<< < (2/5) > >>

lori67:
Sounds like you got a lot more answers on one visit to the new guy than you did from multiple visits to the "old" guy.

I hope this one works out well and gets to the bottom of the issues you need to have addressed.

Next time you're in town, let me know - the coffee's on me!

Lori

sgerrard:
It does sound promising that this new doctor will be able to find some things and improve some things.

I hope it continues to go well, it is nice to hear some good news.

Steve

ppearl214:
Soundy,

What a time you have been enduring... you know I send the "hugglez" to you.... and hoping that you discovered a comfort level with this new doc... sounds like they're taking the bull by the horns and following up/crossing "t's" and dotting "i's" to confirm what is going on. I wish I had words that could help the cause... but I don't... but.... I send wishes... hugglez... thoughts.. and I'm thinking of you (and of Sarah... what a trouper you have there!).....

Hang in there... pls keep us updated... try to sleep/get rest... you've always got us! :)  (scary, ain't it? :D )

Phyl

Captain Deb:
Soundy,
I am so glad you are finally getting to the bottom, or rather, on top, or rather, to the head of the matter!  There are a lot of clueless docs out there who would rather be doing something else with their time like playing golf or writing country music apparently. Living with Chronic headache is NO FUN, believe me and living on hydrocodone is no way to go what with the rebound effect, not to mention the zombification factor.

This past summer I stopped in Nashville driving back from a wedding and went to the Opryland mall.  Ate lunch at the Aquarium restaurant and the next time I pass through, I'm calling you and Lori up and we are definitely hooking up and going there, my treat!!!
Total tourist trap, but it was so cooooooool!!!! Entirely surrounded by the most beaooooooootiful fishies and sharks and corals swimming all over the place. It was really the neatest thing. Since I feel like I have fishbowl head anyway I felt right at home!

Good luck with your scans and ongoing tests and I hope you get some answers

Big huuuuuuuuuuuggggggggs

Capt Deb

wendysig:
 Soundy,
I'm glad to hear your crisis is past, and especially glad to hear your daughter doesn't need surgery -- a double blessing.  It sounds like your old doc made the right decision in getting out of medicine and the new one seems to really be on the ball.   December 1 is right around the corner, literally and I hope you get the answers you are looking for, and more importantly, I hope there is nothing too difficult to deal with.

Wishing you all good things,
Wendy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version