Author Topic: Boston ANA Support Grp Mtg: BAHA, Implantable Devices and other Hearing Devices  (Read 3189 times)

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
http://www.anausa.org/group_meetings.html

Hi all,

FYI... May 10, in Waltham  Mass.... great speaker for this meeting for those interested in inquiriing about BAHA and other devices.

Phyl

"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

ennayram

It would be great and much appreciated if someone who attends the Boston meeting in May, could let us know if anything new comes up around the subject of hearing devices. Thanks!

Maryanne

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
Great idea, Maryanne  :)

Phyl -

any news on the Illinois group - specifically the North Chicago one?  I talked to Judy V at the ANA about a month ago and she said the group had lost their leader, but that they were getting a new one and information would be forthcoming.  I haven't heard anything though.  Hate to overburden you, but is this something you can look into? or should I just contact the ANA directly?

Its been awhile since this group had a meeting and I would love to attend one.  Hope others in the Chicago area feel the same way.  It would be great if we could get to the "brunch" point  :)

Thanks,

Jan
Retrosig 5/31/07 Drs. Battista & Kazan (Hinsdale, Illinois)
Left AN 3.0 cm (1.5 cm @ diagnosis 6 wks prior) SSD. BAHA implant 3/4/08 (Dr. Battista) Divino 6/4/08  BP100 4/2010 BAHA 5 8/2015

I don't actually "make" trouble..just kind of attract it, fine tune it, and apply it in new and exciting ways

ppearl214

• Administrator
Hey Jan,

Ok, here's the "dirt"... spoke to Judy about another issue and "tickled" her on this... the girl in the ANA office that handles all the support groups will be in the office tomorrow (Friday) and they will touch base with you on this... they will be able to share with you where they stand re: the search for a new N. Chicago support group leader.  You can call them anytime... they are glad to help!

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
Phyl -

thanks for the "dirt".

Jan
Retrosig 5/31/07 Drs. Battista & Kazan (Hinsdale, Illinois)
Left AN 3.0 cm (1.5 cm @ diagnosis 6 wks prior) SSD. BAHA implant 3/4/08 (Dr. Battista) Divino 6/4/08  BP100 4/2010 BAHA 5 8/2015

I don't actually "make" trouble..just kind of attract it, fine tune it, and apply it in new and exciting ways

ppearl214

• Administrator
Phyl -
thanks for the "dirt".
Jan

denada... glad to help :)