Author Topic: Lahey Clinic in Burlington, MA  (Read 2411 times)

krbonner

• www.facebook.com/krbonner, bunnums on Twitter
Lahey Clinic in Burlington, MA
« on: March 20, 2008, 05:48:10 am »
I spent some time on the phone yesterday with the wife of a recent AN diagnosee (the friend-of-a-friend-of-a-friend kind of situation).  Her husband has an AN that's a little over 2cm; symptoms are hearing loss and some minor balance issues.  He's been scheduled for surgery in mid-April with Drs. David and Catalano at Lahey Clinic in Burlington, MA.  I didn't know what to tell her about those doctors, since I don't know anyone who's seen them.  They have all the right words on the Lahey web site, but I don't know their experience level.

Anyone have any experience with these particular doctors? 

Thanks!
Katie
diagnosed June 2005
2.3cmx1.6cmx1.4cm left AN
translab Sept 13, 2006; Drs. McKenna and Barker in MA (MEEI/MGH)

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Re: Lahey Clinic in Burlington, MA
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2008, 08:44:12 am »
Hi Katie  :-*

I haven't heard of this team before... I did a check on the MA Board of Registration for Physicians... found Catalano... see link:

http://profiles.massmedboard.org/MA-Physician-Profile-View-Doctor.asp?ID=62068

hoping your friend of a friend of a friend of a friend hangs in there... maybe join us for brunch? Just a thought....

Be well! :)
Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

krbonner

• www.facebook.com/krbonner, bunnums on Twitter
Re: Lahey Clinic in Burlington, MA
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2008, 09:44:43 am »
I'm hoping to get them to join for brunch.  He's currently scheduled for surgery on April 17, so I don't know about the one in May.

Katie
diagnosed June 2005
2.3cmx1.6cmx1.4cm left AN
translab Sept 13, 2006; Drs. McKenna and Barker in MA (MEEI/MGH)