Author Topic: MSN ..... or other chat capabilites on this site.....  (Read 1756 times)

Denisex2boys

MSN ..... or other chat capabilites on this site.....
« on: February 07, 2008, 09:35:14 pm »
.... are there any chat capabilties on here - it would be nice to chat 'real-time' ..... if not - - does anyone want to share their MSN or AIM?

I would love to be able to have a chat ......
- Oct. 16/08 - 12 hour 'blob-ectomy' at LHSC in London, ON - Dr. Lownie and Parnes
- Some internal facial numbness (cheek, tongue, eye), SSD, headaches (getting better), dry eye, some balance issues..... but othwise AWESOME!

Jim Scott

• 1943-2020 Please keep Jim's family in your hearts
Re: MSN ..... or other chat capabilites on this site.....
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2008, 02:30:05 pm »
Hi, Denise:

A moderator could answer that question more authoritatively but, to the best of my knowledge, this website does not have 'chat' capabilities.

I don't 'chat' online because I'm a 'hunt-and-peck' typist (about 25 wpm) and that is far too slow for real-time communication.  Besides, I'm boring.  ;)

However, I'm sure some other members are not only proficient typists and interesting communicators but also open to chatting online.  I trust this refreshing of your original post will help you find them, if you haven't already.

Jim
4.5 cm AN diagnosed 5/06.  Retrosigmoid surgery 6/06.  Follow-up FSR completed 10/06.  Tumor shrinkage & necrosis noted on last MRI.  Life is good. 

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is.  The way we cope with it is what makes the difference.

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2008, 03:14:09 pm »
Hi Denise and Jim,

This site does not offer "chat" capabilities.  I have been known to use Skype (Lorenzo and marystro and I have Skype'd  as we use it for my in-laws as well between States and the UK....) and it seems to work well.

Suggestion... if any of you all want to "chat", make it known here and the chat application (ie: Skype, AIM, Yahoo, etc) that you use... and  please email your chat ID's to each other, ok? :)

Phyl

"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Jeanlea

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2008, 04:29:58 pm »
I have yahoo messenger and msn.  If anyone is interested in chatting send me a PM and I'll give you my chatting info.

Jean
translab on 3.5+ cm tumor
September 6, 2005
Drs. Friedland and Meyer
Milwaukee, WI
left-side facial paralysis and numbness
TransEar for SSD