Author Topic: AN in Ont Canada  (Read 3735 times)

yardtick

• I have to keep smiling, or else I WILL cry.
AN in Ont Canada
« on: August 17, 2007, 07:11:51 pm »
I'm curious to see how many Canadians are a part of this forum?  Especially in the Southen Ont area.  I live in a ciity down the road from Toronto.  We are a steel town.  Are there any AN people out there from steel town?  I'd like to compare experiences.  I fell thru the cracks, but now I'm slightly more informed and I am proactive.

Anne Marie           

Sept 8/06 Translab
Post surgical headaches, hemifacial spasms and a scar neuroma. 
Our we having fun YET!!! 
Watch & Wait for more fun & games

jtd71465

Re: AN in Ont Canada
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2007, 08:16:51 pm »
You may also like to try the following site:

http://www.anac.ca/en/

Right side AN removed 1/10/07 @ NYU Medical Center
Dr's Roland and Golfinos

yardtick

• I have to keep smiling, or else I WILL cry.
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2007, 08:46:15 am »
I didn't find the site to be as informative.  I would post a question and it took days and even weeks for anyone to respond.  I'm curious about the Dr's in Ont.  I had a terrible experience and thru this site Windsong referred me to her Dr in Toronto.  I e-mailed him & he is seeing me in less than 2 weeks.  I do not want anyone to repeat what I went thru.  I know there are very good Drs up here and I would like to get the word out.

Anne Marie
Sept 8/06 Translab
Post surgical headaches, hemifacial spasms and a scar neuroma. 
Our we having fun YET!!! 
Watch & Wait for more fun & games

Denisex2boys

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2007, 08:36:30 am »
Just saw this .... you must be in Hamilton (Steel Town)!  I am in KW - I have an appointment on the 25th in London with Dr. Parnes.  Nice to meet you fellow 'Canucky'!
- Oct. 16/08 - 12 hour 'blob-ectomy' at LHSC in London, ON - Dr. Lownie and Parnes
- Some internal facial numbness (cheek, tongue, eye), SSD, headaches (getting better), dry eye, some balance issues..... but othwise AWESOME!