Author Topic: Smoking and AN's  (Read 4644 times)

Rc Moser

Re: Smoking and AN's
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2007, 06:57:57 am »
Think about it????   :-\ ??? if your already dizzy and you slow your heart rate down you will get dizzier not to mention the clotting and organ effect of smoking. :-X I too smoked started at 13 and finely smarten up at 21 and just quit one day. :o Yes it was hard for a couple of weeks,  :(but after that I couldn't stand and still can not stand the smell of second hand smoke. >:( IMO life deals you choices and you have to determine if the outcome it worth the results you like. :-\ Only probably is when you 60 and your bad habits start catching up with you when the grim reeper is a knocking is not the time to stop them. Yes, stopping anytime is good, but once you lumgs is burnt up it only a matter of time?? ???

I looked around and seen people dieing or near dead at 50 or 60 puffing away and decided I didn't want go the same road. I've never meet a person that said they couldn't quite or one that died of a problem smoking didn't create. :-\ ??? :o So joe blow lived till 85 puffing away, but he would of probably lived till 100 not smoking!!!! ??? think about it,  :-\ :-\Hopefully my encouragement will give you some motivation to see your grand children grow old and stop your nasty habit that's costing you a fortune!!! :) ;) :D ::)
9/17/03, 4.5CM, Translab, OU Medical Center, Dr. (the ear man) Saunders and Dr. B. (the BrainMAN) Wilson  along with about 4 other Doctors that keep me going for 18 hours.