General Category > Hearing Issues

Ear Fullness

(1/2) > >>

Catflower:
For those of you who had the "ear fullness" after surgery:  how long did it take for it to go away.  I'm 7 weeks post op and I still feel like my left ear is stopped up; like it has cotton stuffed in it.  I've missed two ENT appointments due to being back in the hospital, but I'm determined to make the one scheduled on June 11th.

vcschaub:
My ear fullness disappeared about 2 months after my surgery. It returned about two months later, albeit, not as full, but still annoying. The doctors said it was new fluid retention and put me on a diuretic. The diuretic did not help. However, the fullness diminished after another month. I occasionally get a full ear feeling, especially after a long day and work at a computer, but it is not constant as it was after surgery. I have to admit that it was the most annoying post surgery symptom and thank goodness it did fade away.

Patti UT:
almost 3 yrs post op and still have ear fullness. esp. during stormy weather,  every one of us is have different results, and different issues to deal with after surgery.  Hope your "full ear" goes away soon.  Did you get tinnitus?

Patti ut

amel:
I had ear fullness for about four weeks, but after it got better - the tinnitus was so much louder.  I'm not sure which was worse!  It looks like everyone's experiences vary.  However, the numbness on the affected side remains. 

Omaschwannoma:
I am 2.5 years post surgery and the full feeling has not gone away, and seems my good ear has developed this fullnes along with constant tinnitus, popping, leaking and pulsing sounds.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version