General Category > AN Issues

Medic Alert Tags

(1/1)

Palace:
Hello Members,

I've been looking on a "search" and didn't see that this was discussed before.  (if it has, please bump me to the appropriate place)

I have a medic-alert bracelet for steroid related problems and being allergic to vicryl sutures.  I just ordered an anklet the other day saying, I'm an Acoustic Neuroma patient.  (couldn't hurt to cover all bases) 

Do you people wear your reactions or med-related data on an alert tag?  If you purchase a tag, be sure to include appropriate related details on the jewelry of sorts.  I have two bracelets as, all my problems began with the order of one tag.  I could have added to the bracelet making it multiple but, chose another way.  (two bracelets, buying one more later on)  I don't have a necklace with any issues on it.  I wear my regular jewelry around my neck and fingers.  (ear-rings, independently)

I don't know how much of a "sure-thing" it would be as an insurance that it would be read in an emergency situation however, I decided for myself.........the "better-safe.........than-sorry" mode.

There are many types available.  (not so expensive to the fancy type)

Good luck to all and keep this tag-thought in mind,

Palace

Joef:
Sounds like a good idea to me!!

Kathleen_Mc:
I do indeed have information related to my AN and deafness on my medi alert bracelet

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version