General Category > Hearing Issues

Trans Ear

(1/12) > >>

Catflower:
Is there a website with information about Trans Ear that I could print out and take to my ENT appointment.  The folks here have just begun using the BAHA so they're real excited about that, but I would like to present them with more information.

Boppie:
http://transear.com     It is all there

Dantheman:
Well folks, around two  month and my TransEar decided to stop working. :( I called my Audiologist and he thinks it's the wire. I have taken very good care of the TransEar since I purchased it. I hope that the wires last longer than 1 month each. It started to intermitently work a couple of days ago. It seems to be the connection to the ear piece. If you wiggled it there it would buzz then stop. Now it's just dead.

I hope he can fix it soon. I'm back to closed caption TV and asking everyone to repeat themselves constantly. 
Anyone else have any problems?

Dan

Boppie:
My audiologist said if I ever needed a repair she could probably put in new wires (if TransEar sends them).  She also, said, wires are a problem with BTE parts.  We handle them so much upon insertion where the ITE mold requires a firm push.  I am sorry this happened to you.  I wouldn't like it.  Please let me know how this works out for you.

Catflower:
I was just wondering why folks have picked Trans Ear over BAHA. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version