Author Topic: post op and doing good  (Read 4021 times)

bobby

post op and doing good
« on: April 10, 2007, 01:22:40 pm »
I Just had surgery on the 22nd of March at the House Ear Clinic.  I'am doing well, some slight head aches.  I am able to walk on my own and drive.  I was very happy with the house clinic.  I would really like to thank all of you for your input, I learned so much in this forum and I hope if anyone has any questions of me please do so. Thanks again everyone.

Desilu

Re: post op and doing good
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 05:56:54 pm »
Hi Bobby,

So glad to hear that you are doing well. Hopefully in time the headaches will diminish. Congratulations! You are now a postie! Please don't push yourself to much at the beginning. Take it slow and easy. Isn't House Ear Clinic awesome?  Ann
HEI July 26, 2005
5mm X 8mm Left AN
Middle Fossa
Dr. Brackmann & Dr. Hitselberger

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2007, 02:05:46 pm »
Hi Bobby and welcome to the world of being a "Postie"! :) congrats on this status and continued wellness (and speedy recovery) to you!

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Battyp

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2007, 06:12:31 pm »
HI Bobby welcome to the world of posties!  Hope you have a speedy recover!  Just remember to rest when your body dictates. 

hugs M

cookiesecond

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2007, 10:53:25 pm »
Hi Bobby,
I am so happy to hear your good news. I pray you continue to recover and the headaches will soon be a thing of the past.Take care of yourself and rest when you need to!!
Lynn

pearchica

• Hey!
    • Political Chic Chat- an Independent Political Cocktail for Women
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2007, 04:30:11 pm »
Bobby: Yeah! glad you are doing well.  Nice to hear good outcomes for surgery. Awesome. Keep us updated on your progress as you are part of the family now! Take care, Annie
Annie MMM MY Shwannoma (sung to the son My Sharona by the Knack-1979)
I have a TUMAH (Arnold Schwarzenegger accent) 2.4 x 2.2 x 1.9CM. CK Treatment 2/7-2/9/07, Stanford- Dr. Stephen Chang, Dr. Scott Soltys