Author Topic: Dr. House at House Ear Clinic  (Read 4256 times)

kke

Dr. House at House Ear Clinic
« on: March 08, 2007, 12:53:18 pm »
Is anyone familiar with Dr. House at House Ear.  I have heard wonderful things about the HE and would like to know any specific information about Dr. John House?

thanks for any replies.

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Re: Dr. House at House Ear Clinic
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2007, 01:17:16 pm »
hi kke and welcome.

well, to start, you can see this thread and see if it helps:

http://anausa.org/forum/index.php?topic=1194.0

You can also use the "Advanced Search" feature at the top/left of the web page. Then, you can input "John House" and you will see many threads that reference/discuss him.

I hope this helps.
Again, welcome!
Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

linnilue

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2007, 10:01:54 pm »
I have heard nothing but Excellent things about dr. House.  I have spoken with and have been in contact with another of his patients and they are both very happy with their results following surgery. 
Left AN dx. 11/05 Linac radiosurgery 01/06 Burlington, VT for a 9mm x 5mm tumor.  No necrosis yet (2 yrs. post-op).  Multiple post radiosurgery complications, some permanent.  Have radio-oncologist here.  Now see Dr. McKenna, Mass. Eye & Ear Instit., Boston for flollow-up care as my main An doctor.

linnilue

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2007, 10:05:43 pm »
One more thing.  I don't know what coast you are on but I would also suggest Dr. Michael McKenna at Mass.  Eye and Ear Instit.  Harvard grad.  very bright, forthright and HONEST !
Left AN dx. 11/05 Linac radiosurgery 01/06 Burlington, VT for a 9mm x 5mm tumor.  No necrosis yet (2 yrs. post-op).  Multiple post radiosurgery complications, some permanent.  Have radio-oncologist here.  Now see Dr. McKenna, Mass. Eye & Ear Instit., Boston for flollow-up care as my main An doctor.