Author Topic: Possible AN Again  (Read 12649 times)

Jeff

Re: Possible AN Again
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2007, 10:10:49 am »
He called my wife this morn and told her this is NO TUMOR OR RECURRENCE.

Awesome news Ron!
I am really happy for you. This must be a great relief for you and your family. I am praying that your hearing remains stable and your right side tumor dies. By the way, we are relatively close to each other. I live in the even greater desert of Wyoming!

Best wishes,

Jeff
NF2
multiple AN surgeries
last surgery June 08

Obita

« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2007, 08:15:29 pm »
Hi Ron:

Now that is some very good news!!

Thanks for telling us!!

Kathy
Kathy - Age 54
2.5 cm translab May '04
University of Minnesota - Minneapolis
Dr. Sam Levine - Dr. Stephen Haines

Dealy

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2007, 10:03:38 am »
Thank you Jeff and Obita for your concern and comments. Well he really did not say 100%-but he said we strongly feel. I still have some strange sensations on that side but I decided I am not gonna worry about something I cannot control. Heck if I maintain any hearing at all on the right side I will consider myself very lucky and fortunate. I am trying to condition my mind for possible overall deafness. Jeff-I think of you alot and your surgery coming up. It would be nice to get together would it not to share war stories about AN's. We could communicate with picture boards. Well I have to get back to work. My boss is gone today-so I have to cover for two people. I should be so exhausted by the evening that I may go to bed at 5 PM instead of 6PM. Ha-Ha. Take care you GOOD PEOPLE. Thanks-Ron