General Category > AN Issues

Head shaking noise?

<< < (2/3) > >>

nancyann:
I crack my knuckles on my fingers & toes, but NEVER my neck....  don't get me started !

Battyp:
Yep hears strange noises when turning head from left to right.  When I go left it's a different noise than when I go right.  My neck is tighter on the left side too.  I'd rather blame it on the AN than my old age!   ;D

Windsong:
This has reminded me...

about six yrs before my an diagnosis, (which was late in coming), my neck made "cracking" noises when i moved it... my gp at the time, said it was arthritis from an old whiplash injury... interestingly, my spinal mri showed disc probs and some compression and otehr stuff but no one since has mentioend arthritis in the neck...

haven't made the cracking noise for a long time now...

W.

silverdolphin:
Yes, I do! and I've never been able to describe what it sounds like but I like your "boing-boing".  I rarely shake my head but I get it when I turn my head sometimes.  I also get the crackling noise at the base of my neck.  Thanks for describing this for me.

HikingDon:

--- Quote from: Sefra22 on February 16, 2007, 07:47:39 am ---Does anyone else experience a strange sound when you shake your head? It sounds like a "boing-boing" :P, or like a rubber band being pulled inside my head. I don't hear it at any other time, and it's only on the AN side.
Lisa

--- End quote ---

Greetings Sefra22
  I've been have dizziness for over a year and just realized that when I turn my head side to side, I "boing-boing" too. There's no pain and the dizziness isn't at the same time.
Have you had dizziness?
Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version