Author Topic: Not yet diagnosed but scared to death  (Read 13290 times)

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Re: Not yet diagnosed but scared to death
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2007, 03:07:41 pm »
Hi Jim,

I agree that we have seen an increase in this kind of activity recently on the forums/boards.  People tend to reach out, wherever they can, in their time of need, to get answers, even when they don't have their own answers.  Being the souls that we are, here on the ANA board, we welcome, we give a shoulder or a thought or suggestion and hope someone takes from it in a positive way.

I think it's just being a part of the Internet.  Oh, well........  but, for those of us that are here, with AN's, that reach out for others as others reach out to us, well, what can I say?  We are a wonderful bunch and if I could pack you all up and fit you in my house, trust me, I would.  We are fortunate to have the ANA site/forum boards and I'm am blessed, as one AN'er to another, to have you all here. :)

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

ixta

• grade 4 left AN
    • Killkuato Acoustic Dx and Tx
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2007, 04:41:13 pm »
ya Jim Hang in there man, you got a family on the net if you still need us.

We just can't say, "Night Johnboy" and turn out the lights like on the Waltons.

I must have visited 10 sites on AN support before settling here. I do not see it as a problem if people come and go, it is an open and positive group that people come to when in need, and then get on with their lives.

signed,

a firm handshake
5cm left AN from IAC to cerebellum/brainstem.
Zapped out by Shahinian @ SBI over the course of 6.5 hrs on Monday 11/27 2006.
thestatus.com   h   biologyfly06

pearchica

• Hey!
    • Political Chic Chat- an Independent Political Cocktail for Women
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2007, 11:31:01 pm »
On one hand I see Jim's side of it- I mean I was feeling guilty that I hadn't posted in 4-5 days (commuting back in forth from Sacramento to Palo Alto getting ready for CK treatment is my excuse).  And the fact is you all take a great deal of time to reach out to people and bring them comfort. I guess my mom drilled manners into me but at some point you have to update people because guess what- because you told us of your problem, we are thinking about you.

Okay done with my rant. And yeah, Phyl and IXTA are right- this is the reality of the internet. Panic, post and then move on.

BTW IXTA I love your picture! it's the best- take care all, Annie

Annie MMM MY Shwannoma (sung to the son My Sharona by the Knack-1979)
I have a TUMAH (Arnold Schwarzenegger accent) 2.4 x 2.2 x 1.9CM. CK Treatment 2/7-2/9/07, Stanford- Dr. Stephen Chang, Dr. Scott Soltys