General Category > Hearing Issues

BI-CROS and RF interference

<< < (2/2)

Obita:
Hi -

I do hope the regrowth stress passes with time.  Just today I had a little twitching in the cheek which set me off on the what if its back mind games I give myself.  I can't wait until about the 1st of May. 3 year MRI time.

Nice to have you on,  Kathy

roub1:
I have a Phonak CrosLink. It is a Bi-Cros because I too have a slight loss in the good ear. It works pretty good for me. I don't get much unwanted noise. The only exceptions are some florescent lighting and those darn things they put at the door of the stores to catch shoplifters. I cringe everytime I walk through one of them because the sound is so awfull. I didn't pay 6k for mine it was about 3400 altogether. Only thing I don't like is the colors don't match. Should have thought about that ahead of time huh?

Charlie

oldewoman:
For a long time, my only interference was those theft-detection pillars at store doors, too, but now I get it from all kinds of things: cash registers, those things you swipe your credit card through, and more like that. Maybe it's just that my aids are slowly dying. And mine, too, don't match; the left one is beige and the right one is silver. I'm hoping that when I see the new audiologist in a couple of weeks, I can get some in-the-ear WiFi models I've been reading about.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version